Thanks for the link.
    I really hadn't thought much about iTunes Radio since WWDC 2013.
    As I was reading up about it on the Apple site, I became interested again.
    Until I got to the very bottom.

"iTunes Radio is only a available in the US". BURN! I'd forgotten about that.

Eddy Cue, wtf guy?
    Just create a US iTunes account. I'm in Canada and I can use iTunes Radio as long as I'm signed in with a US iTunes account
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    08-27-2013 11:31 PM
    Just create a US iTunes account. I'm in Canada and I can use iTunes Radio as long as I'm signed in with a US iTunes account
    I didn't know you could have more than one account.
    I'll have to read up on that.
    Thanks.
    08-28-2013 06:37 AM
    I didn't know you could have more than one account.
    I'll have to read up on that.
    Thanks.
    You can only be signed in to one account at a time on your iOS device and the only annoying thing about that is if I have an app update I have to sign out of my US one and sign in to my Canadian one to update my apps then sign out of my Canadian one and sign back in to my US one to use iTunes Radio again. Also remember iTunes Radio is still in beta and not 100% done. There might be a thread somewhere on the iMore forums on how to create a US iTunes account but I can't find it so far (or I'm not looking hard enough)
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    08-28-2013 08:52 AM
    With fall sports season upon us, does anyone know if the iTunes Radio will offer AM or FM sports oriented stations?

I typically find myself stuck for big chunks of time on the playground, or on errands during game time. Either I get overruled by everyone in the car, or resort to following games via mobile apps or sites, but without audio. I know other radio apps exist, but if iTunes Radio has a sports channel, then that may be a good option.
    08-31-2013 09:43 AM
    With fall sports season upon us, does anyone know if the iTunes Radio will offer AM or FM sports oriented stations?

I typically find myself stuck for big chunks of time on the playground, or on errands during game time. Either I get overruled by everyone in the car, or resort to following games via mobile apps or sites, but without audio. I know other radio apps exist, but if iTunes Radio has a sports channel, then that may be a good option.
    I don't think so. But I think Slacker radio has some options for sports channels though.
    Trees likes this.
    08-31-2013 07:26 PM
30 12