Traffic in Notification center

iPhone4NL

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Could somebody explain how to get it in the notification center?
It was there in beta 1, but it has disappeared ever since beta 2.
Or is this another feature that is only available on the 4S and newer devices?
A quick search on Google showed me that there should be a "Frequent locations" menu under Privacy - Location Services - System Services.
Though that menu is not there for me, but that menu wasn't there in beta 1 and back then it did work.
Just wondering if somebody who got it working could tell me how he/she got it working (preferably on an iPhone 4) :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Could somebody explain how to get it in the notification center?
It was there in beta 1, but it has disappeared ever since beta 2.
Or is this another feature that is only available on the 4S and newer devices?
A quick search on Google showed me that there should be a "Frequent locations" menu under Privacy - Location Services - System Services.
Though that menu is not there for me, but that menu wasn't there in beta 1 and back then it did work.
Just wondering if somebody who got it working could tell me how he/she got it working (preferably on an iPhone 4) :)

It’s in SETTINGS > PRIVACY > LOCATION SERVICES > SYSTEM SERVICES > FREQUENT LOCATIONS

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have never flown in my life, yet my notification center is letting me know it would take me 13 minute to drive to Central Illinois Regional Airport. Lol maybe I should just disable this.

iPhone4NL

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
It’s in SETTINGS > PRIVACY > LOCATION SERVICES > SYSTEM SERVICES > FREQUENT LOCATIONS

It should be there, but there's no such thing on my device.
Strange, as it used to work in the first beta.
It worked perfectly for me and yet it seems they decided to remove it from the iPhone 4.
Anyways, thanks for your reply

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have never flown in my life, yet my notification center is letting me know it would take me 13 minute to drive to Central Illinois Regional Airport. Lol maybe I should just disable this.

Mine says the same thing I'm not sure where it gets the info of where I want to go lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Apple has done this before. Release a Few early Beta's with full functionality on all devices, then pull back what won't be included in the final release. If you're on the 4, expect to miss a lot. On the 4S, you'll miss a bit also. The 5 will get everything except any new hardware-dependent features.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

iPhone4NL

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Apple has done this before. Release a Few early Beta's with full functionality on all devices, then pull back what won't be included in the final release. If you're on the 4, expect to miss a lot. On the 4S, you'll miss a bit also. The 5 will get everything except any new hardware-dependent features.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Well this is the first time I've used iOS beta's, so I didn't know they removed features during the beta.
I thought they only added or refined current features
The release notes don't mention the traffic in NC being unavailable for the iPhone 4.
With the dynamic background, parallex, animated weather etc. they clearly stated not available for the 4.
With the GM not that far away I suppose we'll know it shortly

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a 4s and everything is turned on but after a week, still no traffic. I'm in Canada and I'm wondering if this is a US only feature?