iOS7 Beta 7

nerd.Boy

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I read on another website that Apple's Beta 7 of iOS 7 will be released today. Since Apple had to release Beta 6 earlier than their every-two-week schedule they are going to release Beta 7 today which is when Beta 6 would've been released if it were on time. Does anyone know anything about this?? I'm curious to know if this is accurate. It makes sense on paper.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Most things with blogs site come from sources. Maybe the source was wrong. Maybe Apple decided to release it at a later time. Maybe they pulled the plug on beta 7 period. We shall see. But remember, not everything you read on any blog site will be accurate. Its all about the source coming through correctly.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just because the update didn't come today at 1PM doesn't mean it can't necessarily happen. Look at beta 6. It came unexpectedly on a Tuesday we'll after 4PM. So there is still hope.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
A bunch of bugs came in with beta 5. (beta 4 was actually pretty stable.)

Not sure it's ready for a Gold Master...

Still, who knows. We'll see soon enough...

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
To be fair they nailed the first few updates no problem. Trust of course can be based on sample size, but only their last two update warnings have been incorrect vs. the prior warnings.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Based on the iOS 5 & iOS 6 beta releases, if September 10th is the for sure date for the GM release then beta 6 is the last release before GM. I'm starting to think that if beta 7 releases it will be for iPads only

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The beta6 release was a maintenance release for a specific issue... a 7th beta would be what beta6 was to be - the final before GM. If you believe the rumor mill - the GM will go to carriers & Apple insiders 9/5 - and developers 9/10 - so a beta7 this week is plausible.

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well I hope the official iOS7 will be released. Theres already too much waiting. So many betas already. hahahaa. Errrrrrrrrr :crying: :huh: :beer:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice