In the end I think it comes down to personal preference as iOS 7 should look great on both the White and Black version. I was thinking about getting the Black unlocked 5S upon release since I've had a White iPhone for almost a year now.
    So I have a black 5, going for a white 5S; you have a white 5 and are going for a black 5S.

People seem to want to switch it up!
    08-20-2013 12:04 PM
    If and when I get the new iPhone 5s, I'm sticking to the white iPhone. Have had the white iPhone since the first iPhone I owned. Love the color of it. I won't be changing to black anytime soon.
    08-20-2013 02:31 PM
    iOS 7 looks really good on the white iPhone. However, i think it also looks nice on the black. When its time to upgrade I'm almost positive that I'll get the black 5S.
    08-20-2013 04:01 PM
    I hesitated posting this because it is purely subjective, but since I am not trying to have anyone "convince" me or "make up my mind" for me, I will run with it. With the 5S coming soon, I am contemplating the white iphone 5S as I have only ever owned the black versions. I have been running IOS 7 on my 5 since beta 1 and I do like the look, however, almost all marketing is showing the white iphone 5 running IOS 7. I am curious if those who have been running IOS 7 on their white iphone feel that the heavy use of white colors/backgrounds looks better vs on the black phone? Vice versa? Again it is a matter of opinion, but I enjoy reading how others feel about things. (I admit that I do have a small degree of concern about the white iphone, combined with the neon colors and heavy whites, looking feminine).
    I am eagerly awaiting OS7 but I think it pops more on the white. Also I don't get a sexuality from a colour of a phone, but that's just me.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.
    08-20-2013 09:52 PM
    got my white 5, had a white 4S and my next device would now more than ever be white as well. In all fairness I have not yet seen the black phone operating iOS7, but I do believe that black bezels would optically constrain the white operating system just as white bezels might disturb movies on your device. However I consider the latter the lesser evil ;-) . I am a little excited about that champagne version and hoping it will feature a white front, comparing mock ups it looks far better than black and would fall into line with the new OS. I guess I might end up talking my girlfriend into it.
    08-22-2013 07:08 AM
30 12