iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious to see if anyone else is experiencing issues with Safari crashing (a lot) while in private browsing mode... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Here is a new one for me. If I go to save a picture from safari, or anywhere else that a long-press allows a picture to save, the intended picture does not show up in the camera roll. Instead, the new thumbnail appears to be a random picture that is saved in one of my other albums. Then, if you click on the picture to enlarge it, you are left with a completely black picture. Minimize, and it is the random picture again. Tried a reset. No luck.

Stevenojobs

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The more i use Messages app, the more it crashes... Sometimes i can't enter in a existing conversation, i have to reboot, but every other conversation are accessible, at the beginning it was one time a week, now it's several times a day...

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The more i use Messages app, the more it crashes... Sometimes i can't enter in a existing conversation, i have to reboot, but every other conversation are accessible, at the beginning it was one time a week, now it's several times a day...

That has happened to me as well, also for only one contact. I just deleted the string and I was able to iMessage that person again...

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
It happens to me when an iMessage is sent as a text just about every time. It is quite annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.