I really hope there is a beta 7 because there are many outstanding bugs much less the new ones I've experienced in beta 6. I'm just not confident the bugs will all be worked out by GM time.

beta 6
    "x" on icons being deleted have some type of messed up shading
    Podcast says 3 downloads but show only 2
    Notes doesn't go back to a list of notes it shows folders and when it's clicked it stays in the note wihtout any way of changing the note
    Monday is the absolute last day apple will release a beta 7, if they don't then the GM is 100% next
    08-25-2013 10:00 AM
    Monday is the absolute last day apple will release a beta 7, if they don't then the GM is 100% next

You won't see another beta. They are past that. They are working on a GM candidate.
    08-25-2013 12:11 PM
    You won't see another beta. They are past that. They are working on a GM candidate.
    well that sucks I have huge list of bugs I would have liked to used a stable beta without waiting for the next month.
    08-25-2013 02:36 PM
    I have this problem too It still exists. Really annoying to go throuth the respring loop.
    08-25-2013 03:31 PM
    Okay I have a question. If I downloaded beta five of ios7 for free like a lot of people do without a UDID, when I upgraded OTA is beta six a legitimate version from Apple? I just want to be sure in the end I have the legit ios 7 so I won't have issues later on.
    08-25-2013 11:01 PM
    Okay I have a question. If I downloaded beta five of ios7 for free like a lot of people do without a UDID, when I upgraded OTA is beta six a legitimate version from Apple? I just want to be sure in the end I have the legit ios 7 so I won't have issues later on.
    What??? Lol. If it comes OTA, it's legit.
    08-26-2013 10:39 PM
    No. Apple still doesn't have your uuid registered in the developer program so they could technically brick your phone. Did the beta 6 come from Apple OTA? Yes. But it's still not legit unless you have your uuid registered.
    08-27-2013 06:55 AM
    No. Apple still doesn't have your uuid registered in the developer program so they could technically brick your phone. Did the beta 6 come from Apple OTA? Yes. But it's still not legit unless you have your uuid registered.
    They can't brick your phone. It will just make unusable with the you must register screen. You just put into recovery and iTunes will install current iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    08-27-2013 07:00 AM
    Anyone else notice this with the iOS dictionary?

iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1377630083.297176.jpg
    08-27-2013 03:01 PM
    Anyone else notice this with the iOS dictionary?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377630083.297176.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	37119
    How do you get to that screen?!
    08-28-2013 09:36 AM
    How do you get to that screen?!
    Look up a word... bottom left on your phone screen should say "Manage"... tap that...
    08-28-2013 09:45 AM
    Anyone else having problems playing music while, say, walking around? I have played music through the Music app and through Spotify and whenever I have my phone in my pocket, the track pauses or skips to the next song or goes back to the previous song. It also sometimes activates Voice Commands or Siri. It seems like as I walk, the music controls on the lock screen (or is it lockscreen?) get pressed by my leg inside my pocket.

I've tried everything from clicking the Home button to only show the Time (instead of the music controls) to disabling Voice Commands and Siri and nothing seems to work.

I'm on an iPhone 5.

Anyone else? Or am I just going nuts?
    08-28-2013 10:37 AM

I use iPhone 4.
    (iOS 7 beta 6)
    It's often stopped while swipe.
    It's NOT smooth swipe again.
    How to fix it or wait for GM?
    08-28-2013 10:40 AM
    Reboot or re-install

​Or wait for GM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/28/eveqada4.jpg
    I use iPhone 4.
    (iOS 7 beta 6)
    It's often stopped while swipe.
    It's NOT smooth swipe again.
    How to fix it or wait for GM?
    08-28-2013 11:02 AM
    Anyone else having problems playing music while, say, walking around? I have played music through the Music app and through Spotify and whenever I have my phone in my pocket, the track pauses or skips to the next song or goes back to the previous song. It also sometimes activates Voice Commands or Siri. It seems like as I walk, the music controls on the lock screen (or is it lockscreen?) get pressed by my leg inside my pocket.

I've tried everything from clicking the Home button to only show the Time (instead of the music controls) to disabling Voice Commands and Siri and nothing seems to work.

I'm on an iPhone 5.

Anyone else? Or am I just going nuts?
    I had this happen. In my case, I was putting my phone in my pocket without clicking the 'power button' first to effectively shut off the screen. Even though my spotify app wasn't open on the screen, something was happening. Either the app was getting triggered to open, or the control center was getting activited (and it has song controls within it as well). Either way, once I began shutting the screen off completely prior to placing in my pocket I no longer had this issue.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    08-28-2013 11:40 AM
    Reboot or re-install

​Or wait for GM
    Actually I've already done reboot.
    But a few day later, it will become NOT smooth. (Notification, Control center, Swipe home screen and Spotlight swipe down.
    Or Have any one absolute clean Wired Memory?
    08-28-2013 12:50 PM
    Anyone else still having the AT&T signal bug? Always shows full signal even in low signal areas? I hope this isn't something ridiculous AT&T got apple to do like when the 3G indicator was changed to 4G.
    08-28-2013 01:28 PM
    Anyone else still having the AT&T signal bug? Always shows full signal even in low signal areas? I hope this isn't something ridiculous AT&T got apple to do like when the 3G indicator was changed to 4G.
    It's not just AT&T, it does the same thing with bell in Canada
    08-28-2013 03:53 PM
    Actually I've already done reboot.
    But a few day later, it will become NOT smooth. (Notification, Control center, Swipe home screen and Spotlight swipe down.
    Or Have any one absolute clean Wired Memory?
    you're going to have to expect behaviour like that especially since you're using older hardware. I've gotten low memory warnings on my iPhone 5 in past betas so considering you have even less memory you'll have hitches. So I'd say wait until GM or you can just use it and ignore the not so smooth transitions.
    08-29-2013 06:53 PM
    iPad mini iOS 7 beta 6 still having all my iCloud services randomly turned to off causing contacts to disappear and other annoyances. I have to turn them back on and reboot to get stuff to show up again. iPhone 5 has been fine though.
    08-30-2013 05:24 PM
    iPad 2 has a horrible bug on iOs 7 beta 6 ! When you use the gesture to go back to the home screen with 5 finger pinch, it really often shows a blank screen and you have to reboot
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    08-31-2013 08:56 AM
    If I take a picture with the stock photo app and apply one of the filters. I transfer it to my PC and the filter is no longer applied.
    08-31-2013 08:56 PM
    Having problems updating contacts on all 3 devices....iPhone 5, iPad3, iPad Mini....

When I got to edit my contacts (I have over 2,600) goes into edit mode. When i scroll down to around the "ADD URL" the contact app goes back to the home screen. I am trying to get to the bottom of the screen to edit notes and to add links. if you are having problems please email me.

Also, when using SIRI in the car with Blue tooth SIRI goes all the way to the point of saying dialing phone number BUT it goes dead and never actually dials the number. When I go into the phone app to recent calls it shows the call. If i tap to make the call again the call goes through. If i manually go to contacts or the phone app and select the phone number to call in the contact the call goes through just fine. iPhone 5. This is the second iPhone 5 I had. I also had a problem with iOs 6 where SERI didnt actually heare my request or sometimes went blank on the request. Dialing out worked just great with Android before I switched
    09-01-2013 12:40 AM
    I just noticed that with iOS 7 I can have 15 home screen pages: (count the dots)

iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378036734.295935.jpg
    Ipheuria likes this.
    09-01-2013 07:59 AM
    Hey
    I got an unexpected shutdown, the phone didn't react whet I tried to unlock it , the screen stayed off. Did it happen to someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by isaac3232; 09-02-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    09-02-2013 03:19 AM
194 ... 5678