iOS 7 Dev Beta 6 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I did the reset media library but now my music library is gone on my iphone. Is it supposed wipe it out? Do I simply need to do a sync? Can someone please help...

Yes. It says that will happen in the release notes... sync it up and you’re good to go.

msteiner0539

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Battery definitely much much better for me in this build. Night and day. Still see the safari crash when in private browsing mode. Other than that very stable.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I had this strangely muffled Siri voice with Beta5 on my mini (uk English), contrary to iPhone5 where it was crystal clear. I just realised that's fixed as well with Beta6.

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Could any one tell me a tip to make Notification and Control swipe smoothly on iPhone 4 (beta 6)?
Beta 5 is better smooth. But Beta 6 isn't.

photofox

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded to iOS 7 beta 6 last night. I am now unable to install or update any apps from the apps store. I've tried rebooting several times and it has not worked. Has anyone else has this issue and if so, how did you remedy the problem?

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to iOS 7 beta 6 last night. I am now unable to install or update any apps from the apps store. I've tried rebooting several times and it has not worked. Has anyone else has this issue and if so, how did you remedy the problem?

Try signing off from App Store then signing in again, in most cases it works. Settings > iTunes Store App Store > Apple ID > Disconnect

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
So I'm still having this battery issue. Every time my usage reaches 21 minutes it drops to 99%
I can have 3 hours of standby but as soon I reach 21 minutes of usage my battery drops immediately. I cannot obtain over 5 hours of usage. It's like iOS 7 throttles my battery

Questionmark

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with video? I can't watch the WatchESPN app and even when I try to check the status of the OS, it says I'm not connected to the internet. I am connected. I don't seem to understand what is going on. Even the YouTube app messes up sometimes. Other than that, I can connect to the internet just fine.

macguy59

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Still no all day events in Notification center :(

I really hope this isn't the last beta before Gold. I know numerous people that make all or most of their events all day.

Jumoke Bolanle

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The bugs on Beta 6 are still as ridiculous as Beta 5. Hopefully this isn't the last release until GM and final. There are several springboard bugs like the lowered icons and glitch-y page switch :not-interested:

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Ya beta 6 locked my phone. Hit the home or sleep and took 3 minutes to respond. Same with swiping springboard. I restored to iOS 6 and iOS 6 looks like crap after using beta from day one. Keep swiping up for control center. Did a fresh install of iOS 7 bets 5 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really hope that we see a beta 7 tomorrow afternoon with major bug fixes and improvements on battery life

I’m not sure what to expect with the release of Beta 6 last Thursday... but on the other hand, I am not experiencing any issues, and my battery life is solid... as good or better than iOS 6.

With the rumors stating one more beta before GM on 09/10, I’m guessing that we’ll see something sometime between tomorrow and a week from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW