How to become a beta tester for ios7

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys was just wondering how i wud do this ive loged into the apple developer and now its asking what are you developing :s i only wanna be a beta tester what do i do? :) thanks guys

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
To become a member of the iOS developer program, which is what is required for you to have access to the beta software, it costs $99 for twelve months of membership.

Given that the gold master of iOS 7 will likely be available less than a month from now, you may decide that it is not worth your while.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Isn't that kind of, not rude, but kinda like too straightforward. The poster just wants to know how to get the beta so they can partake in the activities that lots of others get to do...

Not rude at all. Just don't want this thread going in a direction other than what the OP was asking. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Heyy guys so ive been reading since ive posted and people are saying im just gunna waste my money when i can get it free next month when its out ao im just gunna wait ive looked at threads and stuff but ill have to wait as i dont have the cash i so cant wait to get my hands on this :) thankyou guys for your help :) much apreciated

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Heyy guys so ive been reading since ive posted and people are saying im just gunna waste my money when i can get it free next month when its out ao im just gunna wait ive looked at threads and stuff but ill have to wait as i dont have the cash i so cant wait to get my hands on this :) thankyou guys for your help :) much apreciated

I think you're making a wise decision, m friend...:)

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Thankyou :) i dont know why but i had a silly image in my head of me switching 😞😱 so i slapt my self real hard and said nosence i shall stay on board the ship and wait for ios7 for my 4 :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Good decision to wait. You won't have to wait much longer anyway. Sep. will be here soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Thankyou :) i dont know why but i had a silly image in my head of me switching 😞😱 so i slapt my self real hard and said nosence i shall stay on board the ship and wait for ios7 for my 4 :)
If you google and YouTube, you will find that it's actually pretty easy to try iOS 7 without being a developer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2