iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
also, are you guys running/using ALL of your previous apps from 6.1.3/6.1.4??

I am pretty much doing everything I did on 6.1 cause i was jbed before the beta. Now my battery isn't as good as when I was on 6.1 but it's not significantly worse either. I'm happy. 😁😀😆

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
This is the best beta out of all of them. I have had no issues at all. No reboots. No bugs. We'll no bigs noticeable. Good work apple. I'm using my iPhone 5.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No bugs really but my battery is worse than b4 so we will see .. I have not restored fresh at all started on beta 3 and did a upgrade vs restore lol .. But honestly i have not had many issues

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think I found my phone much more stable when I turned it off during the night. I have an ipod for my alarm so I have no need for the iPhone to be on all night. This week though I've been leaving it on and found that I had way more issues. Friday missed a call and went to open the phone app it wouldn't open. I went into multi and this is what I saw

I didn't feel like rebooting so I just waited for the person to call me back. I submitted it to Apple and went on with my day :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_6705.PNG
    IMG_6705.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 118

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
also, are you guys running/using ALL of your previous apps from 6.1.3/6.1.4??

well, most of them, but I did take the opportunity to clean my phone a little, so maybe that does have an impact. The battey gets me through the day just like iOs6 did... As a matter of fact I only used it occasionally today and will cease the day with about 55% battery left, so I might even be able to stretch it over two days at the weekend.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I am noticing that the weather app no longer updates in the background. It's not until I open the NC or the actual weather app that it updates. Also noticing that Siri has been hit or miss lately.

BrianFoose

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Everything seems to be all good with my iPhone 5 running beta5. A lot more stable then beta4 and battery is far better. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376141196.680264.jpg. OTA update from beta4 by the way.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Weird seeing so many of you say no bugs or issues. I have found many. things that worked fine in beta 4 are broke in beta 5. Maybe I'm just a true power user but this OS is not ready for prime time yet. Close but not yet.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Weird seeing so many of you say no bugs or issues. I have found many. things that worked fine in beta 4 are broke in beta 5. Maybe I'm just a true power user but this OS is not ready for prime time yet. Close but not yet.

EXACTLY.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I guess I don't do much :/ lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

I considered myself a power user and I'm having no issues at all, beta 2 was the worst for me, all the issues I had with B3 and 4 are pretty much gone.

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had a sudden loss of lte on my iphone 5. I've reset network, reseated SIM card, and turned airplane mode on and off. No joy from any of these. I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've had a sudden loss of lte on my iphone 5. I've reset network, reseated SIM card, and turned airplane mode on and off. No joy from any of these. I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you
Check with your carrier... or other fellow LTE users in your area and see if it's just you, or if it's a network issue.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Thank you

Whose your carrier? I'm on Verizon and last night my phone was showing 1x for about an hour.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm on verizon. My son has lte running on his phone. I can't seem to find a web address to check on any outages, and I hate calling just so I can be put on hold! I'll try the restore as new tomorrow after work.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal