iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody experiencing an issue where their iPhone takes awhile to boot up? It seems like my iPhone 5 is taking an abnormally long time to start up on this beta and sometimes it makes me think it's frozen. Ideas?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Is anybody experiencing an issue where their iPhone takes awhile to boot up? It seems like my iPhone 5 is taking an abnormally long time to start up on this beta and sometimes it makes me think it's frozen. Ideas?

I did notice that last night, I've only done a reset once though

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Bwahaha! It's happened at other sites too... I always keep Safari in Private... I'll have to try it without Private and I'll post my findings...

It looks like there might be a bug with Private browsing. I was able to navigate without safari crashing... Strange. Can anyone confirm?

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Beta 5 takes a looong time to boot up for me. So long that I once reseted it but still takes a long time. Works fine once its booted though.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I wish they would do something else other than that blue dot to signify an update. Maybe something like that New banner in iOS 6.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
So I was charging my phone while it was locked and then out of no where, this happened...IMG_5116.png This is the first time my iPhone has ever over heated while charging. I think iOS 7 Beta 5 isn't the ideal OS for my iPhone 4S at the moment. I'm experiencing more issues than before

rohitsingh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
crap. just randomly rebooted.. might have to wait for beta 6

I had a similar problem. My iPad 3 just hung up on me while simply using safari. Couldn't shut it down. Had to soft reset using power and home button. Now its taking a hell of a time in starting up, extending upto 3-5 mins startup time.

Could you please check up your shut down and startup times?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox