iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone remember benchmark score? Think I was 1400's on iOS 6. iOS 7 got a 1661. iPhone 5

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375841109.688114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
tiny things I have noticed so far:

- iTunes Store search up and running
- performance on Mini slightly better
- the Bookmark/Reading List menu bar in Safari used to protrude into the actual list of links (on iMini), that's been fixed as well
- controlling music via Earpods didn't work properly for me (for instance stopping/continuing music by clicking) > resolved.
- really appreciate being able to pull down the notification banner on top when it pops in and extend it to the full notification centre. that's sweet since you can read longer/multiple messages without actually switching to the message app.

shahidw

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Is anybody having issues with the multi tasking gestures. I use them to close the app, and thrice my screen froze. I finally switched it off from the settings. :(

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
White screen black apple on white iPhone black on black iPhone ...

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

den124

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
is anyone else experiencing very poor battery issues. Im down 11 percent after 20 minutes of usage and 1 hour of stand by. And all ive done is check my email and a few websites. Any suggestions on how to fix this, my battery was much better under beta 4.

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 4
- Show incomplete Reminder in Today's notification when you have remind items more than 6 items.
- All's Notification is shown different between lock screen and normal screen.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am way too excited about the icon color change in the settings menu. Small change makes a world of difference. I think something that iOS 7 is missing is color and this adds some back.

The new notification banner with it's pull down effect is nice too. Once apps are updated with the new multitasking feature that will be pretty killer.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
1. Sign out and back in with Apple ID, then try

2. Go to Settings>iTunes & App Store>Choose Auto Updates> Toggle to on

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
hi does anyone have there signal dots at full signal 100 percent of the time i know this is not right because it as fine up untill beta 4 and i thought it would be fixed with beta 5 but still no changes no matter where i drive or go just full signal everywhere and i know for a face this isnt correct anyone else have any input on this

You can try resetting your network settings and rebooting the phone, reseat your SIM but in the end it may just be a cause of being a beta. So if you're a dev submit a bug report otherwise you gotta stick it out till the next beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR