iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

esg113

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
My ota update is not showing up in settings app. I am running beta 3 do I need beta 4 to update to beta 5 or can I go directly from 3. It says I am up to date even though I am on beta 3

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i THINK battery performance is better..

i've been trolling FB and Instagram like a teenage girl and not seeing it drop very much!

I'm glad you could finally admit to what you really are haha.

Carried by a crow from The Wall.

esg113

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm on beta 3 and the ota is not showing up in the settings app. Do I need beta 4 installed to install beta 5 ota. If not, how can I get it to show up?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm on beta 3 and the ota is not showing up in the settings app. Do I need beta 4 installed to install beta 5 ota. If not, how can I get it to show up?
yes, you need to be on beta4 to go to beta5 OTA. You'll need to download a full install for beta5... or beta4 then update to 5 OTA.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it is just me or I am seeing things but... My wallpaper is animated. I selected one of the default wallpapers. And the bubbles are floating in my screen lol when you go to wallpaper select dynamic and it will be animated. WOW ! Lol

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it is just me or I am seeing things but... My wallpaper is animated. I selected one of the default wallpapers. And the bubbles are floating in my screen lol when you go to wallpaper select dynamic and it will be animated. WOW ! Lol

Those have been there prior to this beta.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
The update screen is supposedly different for the different colored devices. The black iPhone should have a black background with a white logo and the white iPhone should have a white background with a black logo.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The update screen is supposedly different for the different colored devices. The black iPhone should have a black background with a white logo and the white iPhone should have a white background with a black logo.

Hopefully this means there will be a dark theme for the black and a white theme for the white iPhone.

Carried by a crow from The Wall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77