iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed when you swipe to unlock, the sound isn't there anymore?? I've hard reset and All. Still nothing, all my other sounds do work fine.

I have lock off sound but not unlock sound.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Update went smooth as silk. The download itself took no more than 3 minutes...

My eyes may be deceiving me but it seems as if they've made a subtle change to the mail icon.

Anyway, thus far Beta 5 is smooth apart from the lag that is still there when switching apps from the app switcher. Beta 3, in my experience, had the least lag when switching from the app switcher.

Ajay2010

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
does anyone else have there signal dots stuck on 5 full dots even in my apartment where i usually got 3 dots its stuck on 5 no matter where i drive or go always has full service i know this isnt right does anyone know how to fix this ??

Ajay2010

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
hi does anyone have there signal dots at full signal 100 percent of the time i know this is not right because it as fine up untill beta 4 and i thought it would be fixed with beta 5 but still no changes no matter where i drive or go just full signal everywhere and i know for a face this isnt correct anyone else have any input on this

mindfrost82

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Skype seems to be working with this Beta. With 1, 2, and 4, it would always crash for me. With 3 I could get it to open, but I couldn't start an IM. Now it seems to work though...but haven't tried a video call.

MLM1971

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
When I make a call and it has connected i press the lock button and the call ends. Never seen that in Beta 4. Anyone else seeing that?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
This update seemed to take a lot longer to install, once downloaded, both for the iPhone 5 and iPad 2.

Not sure what that signifies. Smaller update therefore more involved process changing things, or perhaps a more intensive change?

Odd.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i THINK battery performance is better..

i've been trolling FB and Instagram like a teenage girl and not seeing it drop very much!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal