eh, no biggie. there are other sites
    This keeps crashing too, but, it's an app... (Posting from the imore forums app)
    08-07-2013 08:28 PM
    Bwahaha! It's happened at other sites too... I always keep Safari in Private... I'll have to try it without Private and I'll post my findings...
    It looks like there might be a bug with Private browsing. I was able to navigate without safari crashing... Strange. Can anyone confirm?
    08-07-2013 08:41 PM
    Now it doesn't boot up and it's stuck on the white screen/black apple logo...
    08-07-2013 08:43 PM
    Beta 5 takes a looong time to boot up for me. So long that I once reseted it but still takes a long time. Works fine once its booted though.
    08-07-2013 09:15 PM
    Is the battery life bettwe than beta 4?
    08-07-2013 09:16 PM
    I would say it's the same.
    08-07-2013 09:18 PM
    I've got a white Ipad but it's shwing the black background and white logo. My iphone is black and showing the black background
    08-07-2013 09:48 PM
    Has anyone else experienced extreme battery drainage issues? I'm currently on iOS 7 beta 5 on an iPhone 4S. I pretty much have everything turned off except wifi.
    Ever since I installed iOS 7 beta 5 on my iPad 3rd gen it has been glitchy as hell.
    08-07-2013 10:34 PM
    I wish they would do something else other than that blue dot to signify an update. Maybe something like that New banner in iOS 6.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    Dennisgarcia likes this.
    08-07-2013 10:56 PM
    Ever since I installed iOS 7 beta 5 on my iPad 3rd gen it has been glitchy as hell.
    I wouldn't say its glitchy but my battery life has been way worse. 22 minutes of usage from a full charge and it drops to 98%
    Everything was good in beta 4
    08-07-2013 11:43 PM
    So I was charging my phone while it was locked and then out of no where, this happened...iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-img_5116.png This is the first time my iPhone has ever over heated while charging. I think iOS 7 Beta 5 isn't the ideal OS for my iPhone 4S at the moment. I'm experiencing more issues than before
    08-08-2013 03:19 AM
    crap. just randomly rebooted.. might have to wait for beta 6
    I had a similar problem. My iPad 3 just hung up on me while simply using safari. Couldn't shut it down. Had to soft reset using power and home button. Now its taking a hell of a time in starting up, extending upto 3-5 mins startup time.

Could you please check up your shut down and startup times?
    08-08-2013 06:04 AM
    Is anybody having issues with the multi tasking gestures. I use them to close the app, and thrice my screen froze. I finally switched it off from the settings.
    Yup. Closing app with pinching has become random, sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    08-08-2013 06:06 AM
    I am using an iPad 3. The update went smoothly for me but after that the experience has not really been very good. Here's the details:

1. The OS hung up on me once while browsing through the imore site on safari. Couldn't exit at all. Had to soft reset using power and home button.
    2. Its taking a very long time in starting up from completely shut down state.
    3. Multi-tasking gestures are random now. Most of the time they work but sometimes simply dont, even repeatedly.
    4. This is more like a bug, but the popup that comes when increasing/decreasing volume does not show up when music is playing in the background. (This problem was present in beta4 as well)

I plan on resetting/reflashing the device later today. Hopefully the situation will improve.
    08-08-2013 06:16 AM
    So far the beta seems to run quickly for me, but the problem I'm having is after I updated to the newest iteration of OS X it's reporting my entire iPhone as being filled with "Other" instead of the delineation of actual media which is truly on there. I'm going to research it a bit today and will see if others are having the issues. If no, I may restore from backup when I get home this evening.
    08-08-2013 07:17 AM
    Use this thread for findings and discussion.

Thanks
    Sure, here's one finding: the proof that there will be various colors available for the body of the next iPhone.

The value for the key "DeviceColor" returned by the function AMDeviceCopyValue in the MobileDevice framework and which is used to illustrate the device in desktop apps for example
    would return 'black' or 'white' with any iOS version prior to the latest iOS Beta 7.

Here's for the credits: DigiDNA Team Blog
    08-08-2013 08:44 AM
    Is it just me, or is my iPhone taking a heck of a lot of time to boot? It'll boot it down for the night (like I always do) then when I go to boot up in the morning, it takes about 15-20 minutes. ._. I have an iPhone 4S with Beta 5 on it.
    08-08-2013 08:59 AM
    I wouldn't say its glitchy but my battery life has been way worse. 22 minutes of usage from a full charge and it drops to 98%
    Everything was good in beta 4
    Thats perfectly normal...
    08-08-2013 09:10 AM
    My iMessage crashes randomly. It seems to be mostly when I receive a notification and then try to open it from there. The first notification I got after the update got stuck
    Attached Thumbnails iOS 7 Dev Beta 5 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-img_6695.png  
    08-08-2013 10:10 AM
    Has anyone else experienced extreme battery drainage issues? I'm currently on iOS 7 beta 5 on an iPhone 4S. I pretty much have everything turned off except wifi.
    I've had battery life drain after updating to each beta. You just have to use it like normally the first day and then after that it seems to learn and improve. If you're turning stuff off and using it less it is not learning your usual usage pattern. It's not to say there might not be drainage issue you just have to see.
    yzjustdatguy likes this.
    08-08-2013 10:11 AM
    Sure, here's one finding: the proof that there will be various colors available for the body of the next iPhone.

The value for the key "DeviceColor" returned by the function AMDeviceCopyValue in the MobileDevice framework and which is used to illustrate the device in desktop apps for example
    would return 'black' or 'white' with any iOS version prior to the latest iOS Beta 7.

Where's the proof that there will be other colors? there is no mention of other colors in the code like orange, red, blue, etc. It just says that instead of black it returned slate. Since the iPhone 5 is black and slate the updated code would be updated to show slate. I'm not saying there wont be other colors I'm just saying like the link there is no actual proof of the other colors being coded in. So where is the 100% proof?
    08-08-2013 10:18 AM
    The image shows that the value returned was not 'slate' but the hex ‘#3b3b3c’... that's not 100% guarantee, but the fact that the value returned was just changed to hex code after having been the same sole 'black/white' for all this time is no coincidence.
    Must admit the term 'proof' is an overstatement, though :-)
    08-08-2013 10:37 AM

The image shows that the value returned was not 'slate' but the hex ‘#3b3b3c’... that's not 100% guarantee, but the fact that the value returned was just changed to hex code after having been the same sole 'black/white' for all this time is no coincidence.
    Must admit the term 'proof' is an overstatement, though :-)
    Huh? What does this have to do with iOS 7 information and bug discussion?
    08-08-2013 10:45 AM
    Anyone having this problem... After updating the Badge on Settings won't clear, still showing the number 1. Select settings shows the 1 on General, select General and Software Update shows 1, select Software Update says iOS 7.0 - Your software is up to date.
    08-08-2013 11:23 AM
    I'm still can't update apps neither download new apps, have log out and log in Apple ID many times and no luck... Still get stuck con "Waiting..." from yesterday...
    08-08-2013 11:23 AM
313 ... 56789 ...