Hey guys. I'm an owner of an iPad 4, it doesn't have any SIM card in it, because there is no slot for one. I've successfully installed iOS 7 Beta 4 on it, but now i need a Developer Account, and i don't have one. HELP ME! I'm stuck with the activation screen. I know, I had to restore it before installing the iOS 7, but forgot it and now the iTunes doesn't recognize my iPad. Does that mean the iPad won't work anymore? Or can i restore my iPad by downgrading iOS 7 to iOS 6.1.3?

- Iosnation
    Last edited by Iosnation; 08-08-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    08-05-2013 03:37 AM
    You should be able to downgrade back to iOS 6. Try following the procedure found via the following link.

How to downgrade iOS 7 beta back to iOS 6 | iMore
    08-05-2013 09:42 AM
    Just so the thread title doesn't confuse anyone or the OP: the OP's issue is different than the issue
    of not being able to get past an activation screen because of a lack of a sim card (primarily the case
    on iPhones, not iPads). It's simply the fact that the OP installed beta software without having the UDID
    of the device registered under a developer account. Plain and simple.
    08-05-2013 01:30 PM
    It's simply the fact that the OP installed beta software without having the UDID
    of the device registered under a developer account. Plain and simple.
    It's not really right. I saw videos on youtube and i found how to skip activation screen on iPhone 4/4S/5 with sim cards. You can call Voicemail then quit, and then you'll skip the activation screen. I can't do the same on my iPad and I need help.
    08-05-2013 02:42 PM
    It's not really right. I saw videos on youtube and i found how to skip activation screen on iPhone 4/4S/5 with sim cards. You can call Voicemail then quit, and then you'll skip the activation screen. I can't do the same on my iPad and I need help.
    An iPad doesn't have an activation screen because there isn't a sim card installed. That can only
    happen on iPhones. Your issue is simply the fact that you can't get past an activation screen be-
    cause you installed beta software for a device that doesn't have its UDID registered. You said
    yourself that your iPad doesn't even have a sim card slot.
    Alli likes this.
    08-05-2013 02:52 PM
    Downgrade to iOS 6 by following this:
    How to downgrade iOS 7 beta back to iOS 6 | iMore
    or
    How to downgrade iOS 7 beta back to iOS 6 | iOS 7 Jailbreak, Downloads and News By Sam

and try to do it again ( restore your iPad first and then install iOS 7
    08-05-2013 04:09 PM
    When you get back to iOS 6, upon getting an UDID you have to follow similar directions of restoring with iOS 7 but instead use the Update option. By Updating to iOS 7 beat as opposed to restoring to it, there will not be a screen for activation. My iPhone 5 is registered as a developer's device and I get the same issue, same goes for my iPad mini.
    08-05-2013 04:40 PM
    OK, I downgraded it to 6.1.3 and it runs like a champ!
    08-08-2013 12:37 PM