iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm the phone call bug still is in beta 4 .. Just got a voicemail with 4 bar LTE coverage and phone didn't even ring and no missed call

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I can confirm the phone call bug still is in beta 4 .. Just got a voicemail with 4 bar LTE coverage and phone didn't even ring and no missed call

Though 4 bars of LTE doesn't matter for voice.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
True but 4 dots signal I should say

No. You didn't catch my hint. There is no voice on LTE. 4 bars or dots of LTE had no say in the result of the call. Yes the bug could still exist. I have yet to see it but LTE has no say either way.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
No. You didn't catch my hint. There is no voice on LTE. 4 bars or dots of LTE had no say in the result of the call. Yes the bug could still exist. I have yet to see it but LTE has no say either way.

I always thought the bars were indicative of how strong your voice signal is not the data.

Carried by a crow from The Wall.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Yes I understood your drift :) I know LTE is data and has nothing to do with calls. I but with 4 dots signal I know it wasn't a reception issue for voice.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I always thought the bars were indicative of how strong your voice signal is not the data.

It could but then again maybe not. For example, at home ill have 4-5 bars of LTE. But then again, I'll have 3-4 bars or HSPA+/4G which is the network my calls are made on.

Hunter Jaffe

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
i have a huge problem. i installed ios 7 and i had it for about a month. no wi tried to restore it from my phone. when the start up screen came up i went through all the tasks until the end. at the end it said i am not a dveleper then it won't let me do anything. it says the same thing on itunes. i dont know wat to do. please help me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen it reported here but i've found a bug

When you get a banner notification I can't pull it down to see it in this build, you can tap it and slide it up out te way but can no longer pull it down. Bug or a tweak?

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't deem it a bug, however definitely something that annoys me and Apple might want to think through: I do very much prefer the new 'Slide to unlock' and being able to do it wherever I want on the screen - but what bugs me is when I'm listening to my music and want to let's say skip a track or increase the volume (on the lock screen) the interface will always start to slight to the right (particularly bad when fiddling with volume) as the phone first assumes it will be unlocked. Even when I just tap 'pause', the navigation will at least twitch a tiny bit to the right. did anybody else notice that or is it just me haha? If apple could just deactivate the upper third of the (lock) screen for the 'slide to unlock' function that problem would be resolved.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't deem it a bug, however definitely something that annoys me and Apple might want to think through: I do very much prefer the new 'Slide to unlock' and being able to do it wherever I want on the screen - but what bugs me is when I'm listening to my music and want to let's say skip a track or increase the volume (on the lock screen) the interface will always start to slight to the right (particularly bad when fiddling with volume) as the phone first assumes it will be unlocked. Even when I just tap 'pause', the navigation will at least twitch a tiny bit to the right. did anybody else notice that or is it just me haha? If apple could just deactivate the upper third of the (lock) screen for the 'slide to unlock' function that problem would be resolved.

Yeah, I've been noticing that a lot lately too. Slightly annoying. I agree, would be nice if they could somehow deactivate that portion of the screen when playing music.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I've been noticing that a lot lately too. Slightly annoying. I agree, would be nice if they could somehow deactivate that portion of the screen when playing music.

Yeah and searching a song on the lockscreen without beginning to unlock is next to impossible. A frustrating experience. They need to fix that somehow.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Can someone confirm to me that nobody new can download/join ios 7 beta at the moment?

One of my buddies is trying to join but it keeps saying the developer site is down, although, it appears fine on my computer.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone encountered this? I was trying to use search on the iTunes Store but it had my previous search still there and I can't search anything new.

darrylpierce

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep - I asked the same thing and a few others posted that they are having same problem.

Has anyone encountered this? I was trying to use search on the iTunes Store but it had my previous search still there and I can't search anything new.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Yes. That happened to me a few times, had to force close the app and try again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2