iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My bose mei2 headphone's mic/controller aren't working again. Does anyone know if there is a proper fix to this? Last time they kind of just started working on their own.

I have always had a problem controlling the music app with my SOUL headphones. The apple earphones work but sometimes you need to start the music app for the controls to work. The third party headphones just don't work at all. I'm sure they'll fix it up before launch. In beta 3 it was horrible the player controls wouldn't work from the Control Center(CC) or from the lock screen I'd have to unlock the device and open the music app to pause or change music. So at least that is now working properly :yes:

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Battery life seems to be much improved in B4. during B3 I would normally be on the charger by now, but I still have 30% life.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
never mind i see it. i thought devs could not update their apps yet lol

They cannot submit fixes for iOS 7 issues... and cannot state that the release has anything to do with fixing iOS 7 issues... but, what Apple isn't told won’t hurt anyone. :)

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
About iTunes Wifi sync... it's not the iOS7 beta - it's iTunes that makes wifi sync happen - or not... installing the iTunes beta recently released gives me my iPad & iPhone back on the left side of iTunes and the ability to wifi sync...

wifi sync always worked, just needed to have the SDK installed.

Hazza91

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I got a iphone 4 rev a tubing stupid ios 6.1.3 and was wondering if its worth updating to the beta version on ios 7 I no b4 is alot better than previous betas but just need some users opinions ?
Thanks

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I got a iphone 4 rev a tubing stupid ios 6.1.3 and was wondering if its worth updating to the beta version on ios 7 I no b4 is alot better than previous betas but just need some users opinions ?
Thanks

might as well #yolo

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This may have been mentioned. Well maybe even I mentioned it before. Not going back to read all the post but.......... did anybody notice the wallpaper bug? It existed in all previous betas. Where all non factory walls are zoomed in making them look like crap? It got much worse with beta 4 though. Looks very pixelated and blurry.

Tanner Carter

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
A couple things I noticed...

First, there is now (unless I missed it before, which is totally possible), an attachment button in the email for pics and videos. To access it, simply long press as if to copy/paste and slide over to the option on the pop up bar. Pretty cool. Now, if they'll just include documents, the iphone just popped up further as my business unit.

Apps are not iOS 7 issues... NOTED... but until a few more get a little more adjusted from the development stage (ie; Twitter, Facebook...all working very laggy or worse for me personally)... I might go back to 6.1.4 until the NEXT beta comes out...

Really the only CON for me on this beta, is the battery life. Some have had improvements, some just use their phones in way too many ways and intensities, but my battery performance is noticeably worse...

Enjoy working with the betas though... Good to be part of something... Have a good evening!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73