iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm showing substantially more signal bars/dots than before the Beta 4 update. Is anyone else seeing an increase in signal?

LTE seesms to be registering correctly for me but 4G is registering always full bars and that is not accurate for me. Yeah definately a bug.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Music app can finally shuffle all music from an artist instead of just playing music by album or by asking siri to play all songs from so and so aritst. about time!

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
New attachment icon, download animation, and it automatically downloads them now.

Picking a Word attachment crashes my mail app however.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, the wallpaper setting now zooms in on the picture by default and I can't hold get the whole pic to fit. Weird. In beta 3 it would just crash and crash. Still no play button on the status bar when playing a song...

Same here, to the point where i cannot really use any photos I have as a wallpaper. Not sure if it still crashes afterward because I don't want to override my current wallpaper.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
any Spotify users out there?? it worked fine with b1 @ b2 but kept crashing when raising the volume with b3

an inadvertent fix i guess lol

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here, to the point where i cannot really use any photos I have as a wallpaper. Not sure if it still crashes afterward because I don't want to override my current wallpaper.
I've been able to select wallpaper from the settings without crashes...

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I select wallpaper from photo app crashes and when I do get it to set. Paging springboard has a HUGE delay. Reboot fixes the HUGE delay.

Wallpaper change from setting seen no issue.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
As already noted, transitions entering and exiting apps has become much snappier. Really
liking that.

The wallpaper/zoom "feature" is happening for me, too. I solved it by taking screenshot of the
smaller pic and using that for wallpaper.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
How about the "decline" a phone call option when getting calls, it's missing in beta 3, downloading now.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
How about the "decline" a phone call option when getting calls, it's missing in beta 3, downloading now.

Referring to when the phone is locked? Yeah it's still not there 😩but they did change the design of the remind and message options, really seems like they're fine tuning the design with each release.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

Last edited:

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else hate the highlighted in red, "slide to unlock?" Was it that big of a deal for Apple to make it stick out? I loved the subtlety of the prior iteration. Just saying... I do like the new forward / back icons in Safari, however...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73