iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 Developer Beta 4s out via OTA at this time...

To update from Beta 3 just go to Settings - General - Software Update - Download & Install

[NOTE]To report any bugs not mentioned in the Notes and Known Issues section, use the Apple Bug Reporter on the Apple Developer website (http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/). Additionally, you may discuss these issues and iOS SDK 7.0 in the Apple Developer Forums:http://devforums.apple.com. To get more information about iCloud for Developers, go to http://developer.apple.com/icloud.
[/NOTE]

[INFO]
  • Be sure to backup your devices using iTunes 11 or later or through iCloud backup prior to installing iOS beta. After installing iOS beta, you can restore your device using either iTunes 11 or later through your iCloud backup.
  • To determine the proper download for your iPhone 5, click here. To determine the proper download for your iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini, click here.
  • This version of iOS is intended only for installation on development devices registered with Apple's Developer Program. Attempting to install this version of iOS in an unauthorized manner could put your device in an unusable state, which could necessitate an out of warranty repair.
[/INFO]

Use this thread for findings and discussion.

Thanks

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Everybody is rushing to download it at the same time... slows everyone down. Patience is the rule of the day...

I’m doing the final post-install, post-verification reboot ... and I am back. Still no release notes...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Some first reaction as seen on Twitter... it's reported that the confusion is cleared up for those who were unable to discern which way to swipe to unlock... I wasn't confused... did it the same way I'd always done it, and it worked.... :D

supermegabroking

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Done...

So far I've noticed:

-Faster transitions
-Tiny swipe icons on top and bottom of the lock screen for control center and notification center (I don't like these)
-They got rid of the glow around the folder titles
-When playing music, if you click on repeat or shuffle it becomes highlighted.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Changed the top and bottom slide indicators from arrows to solid bars. Added a slide arrow to unlock. I also see they corrected where Safari wouldn't scroll when inputting text, for example this comment area. Still poking around.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Done.

First thing I noticed - the today, missed, and all in the Notification Center all have capital letters (not all lowercase). Seems snappier, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR