iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My bose mei2 headphone's mic/controller aren't working again. Does anyone know if there is a proper fix to this? Last time they kind of just started working on their own.
That happened for me on b3 with Apple's stock headphones about half the time - so it must still be a work in progress...

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Much smoother, better lock screen, all around nice improvement. They've been busy. Not noticing any big bugs yet.

Badges for apps now also don't have their own movement. Previously try could move depending on the angle of your phone mis aligning them with their icons. Now they stay in the corner. They also made some visual changes to Spotlight Search. The cursor aligns with the text again and the color palette is more consistent.

Incoming call screen when the screen is on has been simplified as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the new call screen ... Looks nice and easier to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My bose mei2 headphone's mic/controller aren't working again. Does anyone know if there is a proper fix to this? Last time they kind of just started working on their own.

Still occurs with stock apple headphones, just have to wait it out for now

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Had a pop up this morning and when I hit info this Is what I got .. I just accepted but what is it ? Must be a beta thing lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375205335.915730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a 'My Verizon' thing and an expired certificate on their part...

Yes I figured it was a Verizon thing but only happen since beta 4 yesterday so who knows lol .. Everything still works fine

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
About iTunes Wifi sync... it's not the iOS7 beta - it's iTunes that makes wifi sync happen - or not... installing the iTunes beta recently released gives me my iPad & iPhone back on the left side of iTunes and the ability to wifi sync...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
About iTunes Wifi sync... it's not the iOS7 beta - it's iTunes that makes wifi sync happen - or not... installing the iTunes beta recently released gives me my iPad & iPhone back on the left side of iTunes and the ability to wifi sync...

Its nice having wifi sync back. Especially when you have a Mophie and the bottom has to be popped off every time to sync media with the lighting cord.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hmmm, i see Garz has his forum user title edited

who's ego do i need to stroke around here to get mine done???

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Inline remote play/pause/fwd/rwd on headphones fixed on spotify as well but broken on default music app!
maybe next time you go to use it, it will be the other way 'round.... I think the controls on the headphones is a work in progress...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Holding compose button, brings up drafts pending...

Is this new? I don't recall this being in previous beta's. Though I could be mistaken.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR