I hope beta 5 please fix dictionary problem.
    Now it's always show "No definition found" and "Add dictionaries".
    After added, still nothing.

Apple lover.
    Same issue for me. It was working on beta 3, but after beta 4.....it stopped.
    08-04-2013 10:49 PM
    I wouldn't deem it a bug, however definitely something that annoys me and Apple might want to think through: I do very much prefer the new 'Slide to unlock' and being able to do it wherever I want on the screen - but what bugs me is when I'm listening to my music and want to let's say skip a track or increase the volume (on the lock screen) the interface will always start to slight to the right (particularly bad when fiddling with volume) as the phone first assumes it will be unlocked. Even when I just tap 'pause', the navigation will at least twitch a tiny bit to the right. did anybody else notice that or is it just me haha? If apple could just deactivate the upper third of the (lock) screen for the 'slide to unlock' function that problem would be resolved.
    Yeah, I've been noticing that a lot lately too. Slightly annoying. I agree, would be nice if they could somehow deactivate that portion of the screen when playing music.
    08-05-2013 10:07 AM
    Yeah, I've been noticing that a lot lately too. Slightly annoying. I agree, would be nice if they could somehow deactivate that portion of the screen when playing music.
    Yeah and searching a song on the lockscreen without beginning to unlock is next to impossible. A frustrating experience. They need to fix that somehow.
    08-05-2013 11:16 AM
    Can someone confirm to me that nobody new can download/join ios 7 beta at the moment?

One of my buddies is trying to join but it keeps saying the developer site is down, although, it appears fine on my computer.
    melbsteve likes this.
    08-05-2013 09:56 PM
    Has anyone encountered this? I was trying to use search on the iTunes Store but it had my previous search still there and I can't search anything new.

Carried by a crow from The Wall.
    08-05-2013 10:22 PM
    Yep - I asked the same thing and a few others posted that they are having same problem.

Has anyone encountered this? I was trying to use search on the iTunes Store but it had my previous search still there and I can't search anything new.

08-05-2013 10:43 PM

Yes. That happened to me a few times, had to force close the app and try again
    08-05-2013 10:56 PM
    Can someone confirm to me that nobody new can download/join ios 7 beta at the moment?

One of my buddies is trying to join but it keeps saying the developer site is down, although, it appears fine on my computer.
    Anyone?
    08-05-2013 11:25 PM

Anyone?
    unfortunately the only people able to confirm this would be someone trying to sign up and reading your comment at this moment

shot in the dark
    08-06-2013 12:05 AM
    Don't know if it's been posted already but disabling the Paralax effect fixes the zoomed in issue on dynamic wallpapers. So if you want to put up your wallpapers and have it fit properly disable the effect. My friend also says it saves some battery life too he's now going about 2-3 days between charges on his iPhone 5.
    aera likes this.
    08-06-2013 10:35 AM
    08-06-2013 01:12 PM
    same thing happened to me. I'll be interested in hearing if there's a fix.
    09-19-2013 11:35 AM
287 ... 101112