For those running iOS 7 - SMS Question

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello! So I was over at MacRumors looking around and saw a topic on an update made to the SMS/Text app in iOS 7. Someone claims that whenever you receive a text from someone and open the app, it doesn't jump directly into that message like it does now. Can anyone confirm? This has been on my wish list for ages. I always end up forgetting to text someone back because I clear the notification in accident. Thanks!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Next time I get a text ill check I think it does though

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It goes to your list of threads and has a blue dot next to the tread with the unread message then you press that tread and it goes to the text

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It goes to your list of threads and has a blue dot next to the tread with the unread message then you press that tread and it goes to the text

Can confirm this. I took a screen shot but tapatalk won't let me post it.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Now I really can't wait for iOS 7. I used to have a BlackBerry and loved that I could open my text inbox without being forced to read my new message. I like to read and respond to messages at the same time. I've forgotten to respond to plenty of messages because they auto opened then I forgot to reply.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73