iOS 7 preview: Photo Streams finally get truly social sharing: Via iMore Blog

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jaguarr40, what is your take on the article? Do you find it a good thing, bad thing or neither? Personally, I think it is a plus, and should have been part of photostream from the start. Still, better late than never...:)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Do I understand this correctly in that if I set up a shared stream between a buddy and I who text each other often, I can drop a video in there and he can receive it and watch it, full length and all, uncompressed? As opposed to trying to text it or load to a cloud app like dropbox and then sharing a link? If so, that will be very welcomed in my world.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jaguarr40, what is your take on the article? Do you find it a good thing, bad thing or neither? Personally, I think it is a plus, and should have been part of photostream from the start. Still, better late than never...:)
While I am guilty of not always summarizing my take on the articles i choose to post from Blog to Forum and will improve upon that, I also felt I did not want to play outthe entire article so that people who read it would come back and talk about it like you and finn however you asked me a question?

My take on MY main points that I liked was the video sharing, the iCloud sheet that now comes with a thumbnail of what you are sharing and the fact that I can elect to change where the stream can be shared to or to whom.

Anyway yes I think IMO because I use Photo Stream quite a bit I also think that many of the changes coming with iOS 7 are long overdue, better late than never.

Look for my takes on these articles I decide to post on what I think from now on to give some clarity or call an Intro. into the article.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While I am am always guilty of not always summarizing my take on the articles i choose to post from Blog to Forum and will improve upon that, I also felt i did not wantto play outthe entire article so that people who read it would come back and talk about it like you and finn however you asked me a question?

My take on the MY main points that I liked was the video sharing, the iCloud sheet that now comes with a thumbnail of what you are sharing and the factt hat I can elect to change where the stream can be shared to or to whom.

Anyway yes I think IMO because I use Photo Stream quite a bit I also think that many of the changes coming with iOS 7 are long overdue, better late than never.

Look for my takes on these articles I decide to post on what I think from now on to give some clarity or call an Intro. into the article.

Outstanding, and thank you, sir...;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Outstanding, and thank you, sir...;)
Thank you for asking me the questions. It always helps me to remember what i left out in order to make sure others reading what I am posting get a proper intro into the article. Nothing wrong with reminders from time to time. Thank you 'D. :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro