Anyone already decided not upgrading to ios 7?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't use a operating system based on looks. It's all function.... Things can look how ever they want.. but what do you get in return.. Hopefully something solid and functional.....

srigirin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Everything added is great but the phone looks girlish and it stops me from upgrading my iphone, already if it would have had a boyish theme, that would be great.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just hate threads like this. You damn well know that 99.99999 % of users that come to forums like this will upgrade the first chance they get, wether they admit it or not. The only ones not upgrading will be the clueless and the ones who can't ...

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I just hate threads like this. You damn well know that 99.99999 % of users that come to forums like this will upgrade the first chance they get, wether they admit it or not. The only ones not upgrading will be the clueless and the ones who can't ...

I wonder...

If you asked 100 random people on a street corner, "What do you think of the iOS 6 UI"
What percentage of them would understand the question ?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I would imagine that most wouldn't have a clue as to what you're talking about. Most mainstream users don't know or care about stuff like this until a more trusted tech savvy friend, or relative tells them how to feel or what to look for in a product wether it be hardware or software.

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend says she won't. I told her too bad because she has to sleep sometime and I can update it when she's passed out.
That's funny.. I upgraded my wife's 3GS to iP5, kinda the same way, because she's on my family plan. She cant care less for the latest and greatest... I believe I'm doing a great deed, because once in a while I hear an excitement from another room "I can just talk to text?...., that's so cool" or something like that...

domini99

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Okay, good:
iOS 7 is running too slow for me, iOS 6 is a lot smoother.

I am used to a lot faster performance, even faster then the iPhone 5, why; because i'm used to android. High end androids simply perform faster then the iPhones. I know iPhone 5 performs better with graphics, but slower in processing power and RAM.

I like both Android and iPhone, I would have liked to have an iPhone 5, but its way to expensive.

I think iOS 7 lags to much on the iPhone 4. Even whatsapp lags too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro