iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have issues recently where some phone calls are not coming through. It works on some calls but other people have said have called multiple times and phone never rings. Wasn't sure if it was iOS 7 issue or phone issue. Have plenty of service and get voicemails and text messages.

Thanks for any help.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have issues recently where some phone calls are not coming through. It works on some calls but other people have said have called multiple times and phone never rings. Wasn't sure if it was iOS 7 issue or phone issue. Have plenty of service and get voicemails and text messages.

Thanks for any help.

It's a ios 7 issue try turning off FaceTime it seems to help

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

qwerty1974

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple has started locking devices whose UDID's are not registered in a dev portal.

​Word.

I read that apple are doing that too, it said they are starting with the people that have beta 1 first and then work their way up to to the current beta, I don't know if that's got anything to do with beta 1 expiring now or not though?.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I noticed today that the lock screen music controls are broken. With BT in my car usually when I have it playing and I turn off my car then get back in the music auto starts and it did with the previous betas but not beta 3.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I noticed today that the lock screen music controls are broken. With BT in my car usually when I have it playing and I turn off my then get back in the music auto starts and it did with the previous betas but not beta 3.
For me, those controls are intermittent...

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of music control bugs from lock screen I have noticed one. When using aux hook up, if I do not hit pause before unplugging my phone, when I get back into my car and re attach back to aux and try to control music I cannot simply hit play from lock screen. I have to fully unlock and go into music app to start up the music again, then once I lock I can control from lock screen again.

Whereas with iOS 6 i was able to simply unplug then when returning to my car and hooking back up I could double tap home button to have music controls pop up and hit play from lock screen.

Anyone else notice this? Or perhaps it isolated to me?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
any Spotify-iOS7 beta users out there?

i have noticed on beta 3 my music will all of a sudden stop playing. this did not happen with beta 1 or 2

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
haha i have a crapload of music (playlists) on there now

what do you use?

Was using Rdio for a while I liked it better cause of the organization and ability to shuffle all of the songs by an artist. I hated the way Spotify didn't group anything every album by an artist was separate. Don't know if they changed that now.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Was using Rdio for a while I liked it better cause of the organization and ability to shuffle all of the songs by an artist. I hated the way Spotify didn't group anything every album by an artist was separate. Don't know if they changed that now.

nope, still the same way. i do dislike the fact that i have to search/scroll forever to find my favorite bands/albums

looking for an alternative service that allows me to DL full albums

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
nope, still the same way. i do dislike the fact that i have to search/scroll forever to find my favorite bands/albums

looking for an alternative service that allows me to DL full albums

Check out Rdio it's awesome same price as Spotify and much better.

RLeonEver

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It's the third time i got this bug and it makes me want to burn everything around me. I'm using Beta 3 on my iPod 5, and its the third time when i connect my iPod to a PC that does not have my musics, it just erase all musics! No confirmation, nothing. I set 'manual sync' on iPod, and it stills syncs with 'the' PC. I go my father house today , and i just plugged my iPod into his notebook and started playing some music from my iPod. But it happened again as the first time i did this. And the most annoying is that the iPod still recognizes all my music. It just cant play (gives the error circle) and on the iTunes, it shows no music on the ''coloured bar'' , but when i disable or enable whatever thing on the iPod options, the blue bar grows showing that there is music on the iPod. It's just.... Completely annoying.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It's the third time i got this bug and it makes me want to burn everything around me. I'm using Beta 3 on my iPod 5, and its the third time when i connect my iPod to a PC that does not have my musics, it just erase all musics! No confirmation, nothing. I set 'manual sync' on iPod, and it stills syncs with 'the' PC. I go my father house today , and i just plugged my iPod into his notebook and started playing some music from my iPod. But it happened again as the first time i did this. And the most annoying is that the iPod still recognizes all my music. It just cant play (gives the error circle) and on the iTunes, it shows no music on the ''coloured bar'' , but when i disable or enable whatever thing on the iPod options, the blue bar grows showing that there is music on the iPod. It's just.... Completely annoying.

welcome to beta? *runs & hides*

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Repeat after me: "It's a beta release". Have you reported the error to Apple? Or are you just here complaining that something in a beta release doesn’t work?

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
To run a beta one must be at peace with the nature of beta.

That's the Zen & Tech moment of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR