iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
A bug I searched for and didnt see, hope I didnt miss it, I went to enroll my phone onto my server and the enroll button was blank and not clicakable....vpn still drops when sleep mode kicks in as well...hoping beta 4 fixes this as I want to get my iphone enrolled on my server for work.

I'm pretty sure VPN drops in sleep because Wi-Fi is turned off in sleep mode.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Can someone confirm with me that Lumosity doesn't work with beta 3? It worked for me on the previous betas, but now I just get a black screen when I click on the app.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Just deleted it and reinstalled it and had the same problem. Have a 5 as well. Any idea how to fix this? I was hoping it would resolved with app updates (which it hasnt) or with beta 4.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
hii im still using iphone 4s with ios6. how to upgrade my ios6 to ios7 beta?

If you’re not a developer... it’s a simple 3 step process:
  1. Wait until it’s released.
  2. Go to Settings / General / Software Update.
  3. Click UPDATE.
If you are a dev, you should already know the answer.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
hii im still using iphone 4s with ios6. how to upgrade my ios6 to ios7 beta?

Google beta download then shift click update. Select the file and Install done without dev account. But if you do this don't be one that complains about a test beta.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Stevenojobs

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
After nearly one month with iOs 7, i switched back to iOs 6 and oh boy what a joy !

When you're going back, then you realize iOs 7 is messy with your eyes, it's too blank, too bright, it's not really clear. iOs 6 is so solid. The messaging app is the best example... Maybe the fact that i'm on 4S and the laggyness of every animation is for something here but i hope things will change with the colour and the feel with all the os...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
After nearly one month with iOs 7, i switched back to iOs 6 and oh boy what a joy !

When you're going back, then you realize iOs 7 is messy with your eyes, it's too blank, too bright, it's not really clear. iOs 6 is so solid. The messaging app is the best example... Maybe the fact that i'm on 4S and the laggyness of every animation is for something here but i hope things will change with the colour and the feel with all the os...

I get what you mean buddy. I went back to 6.1.4 yesterday. I guess it's cause it's beta so it's expected. The animations are a bit to long I agree with that. It's obvious apple will work on that.
But I agree bios 6.1.4 on my iPhone 5 is king!😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

LuiIvan

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
ohh i see i think better wait for ios7 officialy release i dont have developer account..
it cost $99 to be dev apple.. hahahaa

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Lots of talk going on today about Apple cracking down on unauthorized installations of iOS 7. I've seen a few people already who are completely stuck.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Lots of talk going on today about Apple cracking down on unauthorized installations of iOS 7. I've seen a few people already who are completely stuck.

Really? What do you mean? Are they bricking iPhones with iOS 7 installed without a developers account ?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Really? What do you mean? Are they bricking iPhones with iOS 7 installed without a developers account ?

Ya that sounds weird. I have been doing the betas since iOS 6. Non developer and reporting bugs to apple by https://bugreport.apple.com. If gets stuck just DFU and restore, can always restore to latest that apple signing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods