iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Never mind. I tested it on the way to work today - I was about .5 miles from home and then it popped up. The only thing is that it kept telling me how long it would take to get home, not get to work...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Music player is definitely not fixed for me. Sometimes from the lockscreen and in CC the play/pause, rewind, forward doesn't work. The music from the playlist selection when you tap the setting in Now Playing doesn't play the right song.
Pano wallpapers on the lock screen seem on mine to only affect the battery the first time you impliment it. After the battery runs down and then charges back up it seems to be better, not as good as if it's just a static wallpaper.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well I caved and just loaded beta 3 ... Hope the call bug doesn't get me in too much trouble lol what's the best guess for beta 4 ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I caved and just loaded beta 3 ... Hope the call bug doesn't get me in too much trouble lol what's the best guess for beta 4 ?

So far, they seem to be on a 2 week cycle... so maybe 7/22... just a guess...

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I have a week not bad .. So far I like it and pretty stable

Yeah beta 3 so far is the most stable release. Although my experiences with betas 1 and 2 were fantastic. Didn't see any of the issues most were complaining about.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So what I have noticed so far

Settings app crashes pretty often while on wallpaper settings

Wallpaper goes black if you kill all apps on task switcher then comes back of you lock and unlock phone

Notifications from apps are not cleared in notification center even after you select them and check them

Even on a light background status bar icons and clock stay white so it's hard to read

Other questions

Where is iCloud Keychain ? I enabled it but don't see any reference to it anywhere

Brian Pinter

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Noticed a bug while watching a video in portrait mode, after the status bar goes dim, you can still see the color of however much battery life you have left. My particular instance was with 20% or less battery life, so I saw a red bar at the top of my screen.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Noticed a bug while watching a video in portrait mode, after the status bar goes dim, you can still see the color of however much battery life you have left. My particular instance was with 20% or less battery life, so I saw a red bar at the top of my screen.

It could be a new feature instead of a bug.

znoblebb

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
biggest issue im having is connecting with the car

i have an aftermarket stereo in my car that connects directly to the iphone, and i control the phones music through the stereo and not the phone. With the launch of beta 3 whenever i go through a playlist and select a song, another random song from the playlist plays, pretty much surrendering to just skipping tracks until i get to the desired one.

Anyone else have this issue at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner