iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
The battery life in this build is phenomenal. I'm well into 24 hours with light use and my battery is still at 40%. Curiously tho, I cant post a screen shot as it's not showing in usage statistics now, just lines and saying it will show again when it's fully charged. When I woke up this morning and checked they were there. Weird.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The battery life in this build is phenomenal. I'm well into 24 hours with light use and my battery is still at 40%. Curiously tho, I cant post a screen shot as it's not showing in usage statistics now, just lines and saying it will show again when it's fully charged. When I woke up this morning and checked they were there. Weird.

Im having the same issue ever since beta 2 even if my phone is fully charged it won't show usage or statistics lol any idea?

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Only issue I am running into is that I dont always receive push email. its hit and miss. My work email and outlook are all set up on exchange activesync. Hate having to open my mail and finding email in there thats 20,30 min old

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
So, I'd say it's an improvement from the last, but still not ready for installing on on a main device.

Beta 2 was buggy as hell for me, probably the worst in years, beta 3 had been pretty stable, battery seems good and no crashes so far.

gamer2win

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
After updating to the beta 3 version of iOS 7 my phone is no longer ringing when receiving incoming calls. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have this problem. But only from incoming fowarded call.
I forward my work phone to my cell. After updating beta 3
The forwarded calls comes in as 2 Calls. really weird. The call comes in and doesn't ring. When you answer, You see 1 call (same call) is oh HOLD and you get the swap option, When you swap
the other same call goes on HOLD .
If I don't anwer the call, I get 2 missed calls of same time

all other calls not coming from my works forwarded phone are fine.
really weird

Edit 1: Just tested to call my cell from work phone, the call comes in as 2 calls and iphone does not ring
if I block caller id on work phone before dialing my cell phone, the call comes in fine and iphone rings

edit 2: If a toggle "do not disturb" off and then on
and try calling from office phone, then call comes in fine.
then I hang up, and dial again and again it comes in a 2 calls

toggle "do not disturb" off and then on again and next call is ok

so something to do with do not disturb??
but if a block caller id before calling out, the iphone always rings

edit 3: looks like is happening at random.
a few calls comes in fine, then a few comes in as 2 calls

Last edited:

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else here use My Fitness Pal? I use it daily, and with beta 3.0 it is almost unusable. It shuts down if you try to scan or search for a food.

Personally, while some things are faster with beta 3, I am finding more apps randomly shutting down and such with this one. Beta 4 couldn't come soon enough.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone else here use My Fitness Pal? I use it daily, and with beta 3.0 it is almost unusable. It shuts down if you try to scan or search for a food.

Personally, while some things are faster with beta 3, I am finding more apps randomly shutting down and such with this one. Beta 4 couldn't come soon enough.

Yes, MyFitnessPal is not optimized for iOS 7 yet. Mine crashes whenever I search for a food as well.

Cbutt87

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I am also having lots of problems with receiving calls. Every time it rings it comes in as two calls and puts itself on hold. Need help.

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I'm seeing the same thing.

When you launch the Facetime application, then quit and then try to turn on the flashlight with the swipe up shortcut, you just can't the icon is grey. Do you experience the same thing ? Have to quit the app in multitasking to be able to turn on... Would be cool to notice apple, i don't know how to do..

My guess for this is most likely because when you open the Facetime app it enables front facing camera right away. Upon quitting, without closing the app all the way out, I think the phone thinks that the front facing camera is still enabled. Once I opened task switcher and closed out Facetime all the way it came back up for me.

And to add to this theory I opened flashlight then tried to go into camera app and it automatically shut off the flashlight. Perhaps its a bug or perhaps they wrote the iOS for flashlight and camera not to play nice together.

shadski1

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm so bummed that do not disturb still isn't fixed! Just don't understand why you can't get text and emails notifications from favorites when in do not disturb mode, only calls? Does anyone else have this issue and hate it?

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm so bummed that do not disturb still isn't fixed! Just don't understand why you can't get text and emails notifications from favorites when in do not disturb mode, only calls? Does anyone else have this issue and hate it?

I wish you could receive texts as well from favorites but my guess is, this is not coming soon

Alexander Yolevski

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the same horrible bug where when someone calls me and that contact has two numbers in my address book then it won't ring but show up and it will display as two calls on hold and I can't answer any of them!

Calypso Thomas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem. But only from incoming fowarded call.
I forward my work phone to my cell. After updating beta 3
The forwarded calls comes in as 2 Calls. really weird. The call comes in and doesn't ring. When you answer, You see 1 call (same call) is oh HOLD and you get the swap option, When you swap
the other same call goes on HOLD .
If I don't anwer the call, I get 2 missed calls of same time

all other calls not coming from my works forwarded phone are fine.
really weird

Edit 1: Just tested to call my cell from work phone, the call comes in as 2 calls and iphone does not ring
if I block caller id on work phone before dialing my cell phone, the call comes in fine and iphone rings

edit 2: If a toggle "do not disturb" off and then on
and try calling from office phone, then call comes in fine.
then I hang up, and dial again and again it comes in a 2 calls

toggle "do not disturb" off and then on again and next call is ok

so something to do with do not disturb??
but if a block caller id before calling out, the iphone always rings

I actually went into do not disturb settings and looked at it and I saw Repeated Calls was on.... maybe something to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro