iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with mail? Nothing is being "pushed" anymore. I have to go into the app to get new mail. All my settings are correct

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My mail on beta3 is behaving just as it did on the previous betas... and just as it did on 6.1.4

And the issue I saw with AirPlay from my iPad3 to AppleTV is resolved... works quite well streaming iHeartRadio... and now an app with a video stream playing fine on the TV via the AppleTV.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
My mail on beta3 is behaving just as it did on the previous betas... and just as it did on 6.1.4

And the issue I saw with AirPlay from my iPad3 to AppleTV is resolved... works quite well streaming iHeartRadio... and now an app with a video stream playing fine on the TV via the AppleTV.

Yes airplay working much better for me as well. Still some lock ups with YouTube but overall much better.

rohitsingh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Two things that I've noticed so far, using the Beta3 on my Ipad3:

-Google Chrome, Feedly and Linkedin icons are not rendering properly. Chrome's is an all white icon.
-For some weird reason I cant sign in to Feedly, it keeps giving me a "servers are overloaded" error everytime (works fine on restoring to ios6)

And yes the wallpaper section and a couple other in settings keep repeatedly crashing still.

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if it has anything to do with my wifi. I will test this theory out later

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I'm noticing a difference, but seems like the Safari "tabs" view (ie. the Rolodex) has more depth to it... Seems easier to distinguish between the open windows... Am I seeing things?

Yes much nicer and when you scroll to the bottom you see open tabs on other devices. Very classy looking IMO.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy that was a good one. Lol so u think the new beta 3 took away your LTE huh? I couldn't understand why the moderators would hint or push it about people making sure everyone is a developer using the betas, but this one did it for me.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It would be rad all right... all those rad people would whine that an iOS update chewed though their data limits on their plan and it's all Apple's fault for causing data overages from allowing iOS updates over cellular...

You can't even do it with a lot of apps. Then again it is apple we're talking about and they do think their users are dumb and wouldn't choose to download over wifi... It's my data plan I should be able to download what I want on it...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You can't even do it with a lot of apps. Then again it is apple we're talking about and they do think their users are dumb and wouldn't choose to download over wifi... It's my data plan I should be able to download what I want on it...

You have to realize that it's not just Apple... but the wireless service providers, as well. Sure, they'd love for you to download the world at their outrageous data prices, but they also have to deal with the little old grandma in Back Hills, KY whose grandlkids are on her account and who rack up the bills, leaving grandma to pay the freight. Grandma complains about the huge data overage charges, the media runs with the story and your friendly local wireless provider eats some (or all) of the charges... As much as the wireless companies would love the billing/revenue, they don't want the complaints or the hassle of dealing with huge data overages, either.

Unfortunately, most consumers aren't as savvy or aware as those of us who frequent the tech forums...

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My mail is doing one odd thing. The mail is being pushed properly (badge on icon, mail already downloaded when I open the app), but unread email is not showing in the notification center. If I toggle "show in notification center" off then on again, unread mail already on the device will then show up in the NC, but any email pushed after that still doesn't.

2 exchange accounts
"show in lock screen" off

Already reported to Apple.

azopfi84

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
can someone explain to me why Bejeweled Blitz is not working on my ipad please? It keeps crashing. The same thing happened with beta 2.

mjd213

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I am having an issue where the status bar on the lockscreen is a solid black instead of the same colour as the background. Anyone else have this?

dacunto

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My mail is doing one odd thing. The mail is being pushed properly (badge on icon, mail already downloaded when I open the app), but unread email is not showing in the notification center. If I toggle "show in notification center" off then on again, unread mail already on the device will then show up in the NC, but any email pushed after that still doesn't.

2 exchange accounts
"show in lock screen" off

Already reported to Apple.

mine does the same thing. seems to happen after exiting "do not disturb".......tends to reset itself after a bit. worse when i'm connected to wifi

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
can someone explain to me why Bejeweled Blitz is not working on my ipad please? It keeps crashing. The same thing happened with beta 2.

Because the app is not written to be compatible with iOS7... and can not be updated until iOS7 is released. And iOS7 is still beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro