iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
After updating to the beta 3 version of iOS 7 my phone is no longer ringing when receiving incoming calls. Is anyone else having this problem?

Do you at least get in coming call screen?

In beta 2 I wouldn't get any notification for incoming calls.

via Tapatalk

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like there seems to more bugs in this beta release than in 1&2? At least bugs that really impact functionality (ie. incoming calls not ringing)

Lyons00

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Mail not showing the correct new emails...shows unread even after you read them. Fresh install, reset all settings, deleted mail accounts and still having the same problem...anyone else?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mail not showing the correct new emails...shows unread even after you read them. Fresh install, reset all settings, deleted mail accounts and still having the same problem...anyone else?

I saw that once... a reboot got everything back in sync... and it's been correct since.

I noticed that the color of the buttons/text on the notification center to clear missed alerts has changed... to a more noticeable color... easier to see on a black background... it's the little things...

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 33898

This is my notiication. Help? Cant even see the "clear" button...

Happened to me too.

First, check your accessibility settings and make sure everything is set to defaults. Had an odd experience with those the other day (though it could have been normal - I don't usually use those settings). Assuming those are good just do a soft reset on your phone. So far I've noticed that the notification area's colors are a little wonky this time around. I started with black, reset and went to the gloss, ended up with COMPLETELY transparent later, and now I'm back on gloss.

Also, when my keyboard is up in in Messages or Hangouts I can't pull up Control Center anymore. Not sure if that is a bug or a fix.

Lyons00

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I saw that once... a reboot got everything back in sync... and it's been correct since.

I noticed that the color of the buttons/text on the notification center to clear missed alerts has changed... to a more noticeable color... easier to see on a black background... it's the little things...

A reboot does work, but as soon as I get another new email, I have the same problems.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
You know I still haven't found a way to reject a call when on the lock screen. No red button.

I'm still having this problem too. Was there in B2 was hoping it would have been fixed with B3. Might have to roll back to stock between this and Siri voicedial bugs I'm experiencing.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
After updating to the beta 3 version of iOS 7 my phone is no longer ringing when receiving incoming calls. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have had this happen a few times. But not every time :(. It could be wifi i guess.

I will try out the reset network settings today.

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
When I woke up this morning my imore app would not work at all. All was good last night but now all I get is this message...
Image 1.jpg

Does anyone else get this?

Cdperron

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I am also missing numerous incoming calls after upgrading to beta 3. One of the few issues that I cannot live with for very long... Not sure what to do

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I rest network settings. And set up wifi again and just now got a call.

The call was from someone in my favorites list so will have to wait and see on unknown or other contacts.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This beta has wreaked havoc on several of my go-to apps. But at the same time, I find it to improve on overall stability which is good. Overall less bugs to report this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro