iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
You think I should reinstall iOS 6.1.4 then reinstall the Beta to fix this? I tried to reboot my device but it doesn't seem to help. :/ I mean, Its beta so i understand the little bugs. I myself have never tested betas before, so is it normal for different bugs to appear on different devices of the same model (IE. iPhone 5's GSM/CDMA)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
This is pretty cool, a small tab shows up when you hit "contact" in messages, it lets you make a facetime or a phone call..

bepema2a.jpg

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeap !!! On the home screen the battery icon and percentage are bigger, the time and network are the same size though.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm. SO i went back to iOS 6, reinstalled iOS7 beta 1. Went to update and no update.....how do I get back to beta 3

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I find this cool. With a white background pic, there is a grey shadowing effect to the app icon name and the page dots to help you make out the text. On other color backgrounds this effect disappears. Pretty neat and intuitive.
jaty8a4u.jpg

u8una4aq.jpg

Last edited:

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Working just fine on my 4s.
potentially major Siri bug? This wasn't there in Beta 2, but Siri won't voice dial for me? It appears I can do everything else Siri is supposed to do (text, read texts, play music, other phone controls, searches, etc), but if I say "call xxx", I keep getting the same error message saying "Sorry, something's wrong, can you try that again?", or "Uh oh, there's a problem. can you try again?" does this no matter who I try to call. Anyone else seeing this?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
i dont know, but it wont even update to beta 2, Just says I have the current version and im trying to do it OTA (which i think is the only way).

Where did you get beta 1? You should be able to d/l beta 3 directly from the developer portal and install it without having installed the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.