iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Folders turned blue. In beta 1+2 they were white :)
Or, actually it's responsive to the tone of the wallpaper, like the dock.

Overall, everything seems to run smoother and faster. Feels like I got my iPhone back.... (iPhone 5)

eBay app works again! Thanks to Apple, not eBay...

Last edited:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My initial findings (these perhaps have always been here in beta and if so, I apologize)

1. Shadows behind the app names and the page dots, which makes them easier to read on a white background
2. App Store notification in NC showing that an app of mine has updated. Seems to have replaced the blue dot badge
3. My gmail inbox goes back infinitely. I went from 0 unread messages to 122 from way, way back when
4. My photo albums are messed up. Pictures are in the wrong albums, some are missing all together, some are duplicated.
5. For those holding out hope......no.......no quick reply for text message.
6. In the facebook app, now the "comments and likes" verbiage on a post are bolded and truncated. An example would be " 21 Li... 2 Com..." instead of " 21 Likes 2 Comments "
7. This could just be me 'looking' for things too hard, but the text imput and in the bubbles seems bolder to me in the text app.
8. Month view of the calendar app now shows a dot on the days you have something entered (thankfully)
9. The (.com) button in Safari has been replaced with a basic period button and the space bar has been enlarged (again, thankfully)
10. Battery is draining at a very rapid rate. I will do a reset and see if this eliminates the issue.
11. This may not be new, but I notice that notifications on the lock screen show how long ago they arrived. I also see that the most recent notification will say something like "slide to view" if a facebook notification or "slide to reply" if a text message.

Last edited:

znoblebb

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
My lock button is still garbage, also have turned my data off and have full service and have gone through 10% battery life in the last half hour...

Been on break for 5 min and turned data on, gone through 5%

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
fresh install or lower the brightness dude.. sometimes you gotta fresh install or re install with restore... happned to me i fiqured how to get more battery life

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is ios 7 beta 3 stable enough on an iPhone 4S to use it on a main device?

It's only been out for about an hour and 70 minutes as of this post time... a little early to make that kind of a judgement... and the standard disclaimer applies - it's a beta... running it on a daily must have working main device is probably not a wise idea...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
anyone else have issues with the folders being purple? use to be white/gray
one of those "it's not a bug... it's a feature" things... seems rather than being white, they're blueish now... maybe we'll get an option to select colors later or it will pick a color based on the wallpaper.

Revised: folder background color is indeed related to home screen wallpaper and a color for the folders comes from the wallpaper...

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Here's mine. Grey folders?
gaqugeba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.