iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 Developer Beta 3 is out via OTA at this time...

To update from Beta 2 just go to Settings - General - Software Update - Download & Install

[NOTE]To report any bugs not mentioned in the Notes and Known Issues section, use the Apple Bug Reporter on the Apple Developer website (http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/). Additionally, you may discuss these issues and iOS SDK 7.0 in the Apple Developer Forums:http://devforums.apple.com. To get more information about iCloud for Developers, go to http://developer.apple.com/icloud.
[/NOTE]

[INFO]
  • Be sure to backup your devices using iTunes 11 or later or through iCloud backup prior to installing iOS beta. After installing iOS beta, you can restore your device using either iTunes 11 or later through your iCloud backup.
  • To determine the proper download for your iPhone 5, click here. To determine the proper download for your iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini, click here.
  • This version of iOS is intended only for installation on development devices registered with Apple's Developer Program. Attempting to install this version of iOS in an unauthorized manner could put your device in an unusable state, which could necessitate an out of warranty repair.
[/INFO]

Use this thread for findings and discussion.

Thanks

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
According to the release notes, there should be a Mavericks (10.9) beta 3 today, as well. There is a reference to iCloud Keychain in iOS 7b3 not being backward compatible with iOS 7b2 or OS X Mavericks b2.

This comment is followed by a reference to the OS X Mavericks release notes...

hochy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
"checking for update..."
"unable to check for update:
an error occured while checking for a software update"
help??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
OTA for 214 MB is sloooow.

Ah well. It'll get here eventually...

... because of traffic demands - everyone is doing the OTA update... be patient... it took me about 15 minutes from clicking on the software update link until it rebooted, post install.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Initial notices...

Font & UI on Notification Center tweaked... font on passcode screen tweaked... I think they made all the base fonts a bit 'thicker'...

edit to add... disappearing wallpaper bug still there for me...

Last edited:

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
... because of traffic demands - everyone is doing the OTA update... be patient... it took me about 15 minutes from clicking on the software update link until it rebooted, post install.

Yeah, took a while for me too. Patience is a must but it is installing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal