Speaking of music control bugs from lock screen I have noticed one. When using aux hook up, if I do not hit pause before unplugging my phone, when I get back into my car and re attach back to aux and try to control music I cannot simply hit play from lock screen. I have to fully unlock and go into music app to start up the music again, then once I lock I can control from lock screen again.

Whereas with iOS 6 i was able to simply unplug then when returning to my car and hooking back up I could double tap home button to have music controls pop up and hit play from lock screen.

Anyone else notice this? Or perhaps it isolated to me?
    07-27-2013 08:18 AM
    any Spotify-iOS7 beta users out there?

i have noticed on beta 3 my music will all of a sudden stop playing. this did not happen with beta 1 or 2
    07-27-2013 04:42 PM
    any Spotify-iOS7 beta users out there?

i have noticed on beta 3 my music will all of a sudden stop playing. this did not happen with beta 1 or 2
    Blech I hate Spotify.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.
    07-27-2013 04:43 PM
    Blech I hate Spotify.

haha i have a crapload of music (playlists) on there now

what do you use?
    07-27-2013 04:46 PM
    haha i have a crapload of music (playlists) on there now

what do you use?
    Was using Rdio for a while I liked it better cause of the organization and ability to shuffle all of the songs by an artist. I hated the way Spotify didn't group anything every album by an artist was separate. Don't know if they changed that now.

07-27-2013 04:49 PM
    Was using Rdio for a while I liked it better cause of the organization and ability to shuffle all of the songs by an artist. I hated the way Spotify didn't group anything every album by an artist was separate. Don't know if they changed that now.

nope, still the same way. i do dislike the fact that i have to search/scroll forever to find my favorite bands/albums

looking for an alternative service that allows me to DL full albums
    07-27-2013 04:52 PM
    nope, still the same way. i do dislike the fact that i have to search/scroll forever to find my favorite bands/albums

looking for an alternative service that allows me to DL full albums
    Check out Rdio it's awesome same price as Spotify and much better.

07-27-2013 04:54 PM
    Check out Rdio it's awesome same price as Spotify and much better.

and you can DL albums/songs as well?
    07-27-2013 04:55 PM
    and you can DL albums/songs as well?
    Assuming you mean for offline play? Yes.

07-27-2013 04:56 PM
    Assuming you mean for offline play? Yes.

yes, thanks! how does it work with iOS 7 (beta) thus far?
    07-27-2013 04:59 PM
    yes, thanks! how does it work with iOS 7 (beta) thus far?
    Haven't tested it LOL. Haven't used it for a couple months.

BLiNK likes this.
    07-27-2013 05:00 PM
    It's the third time i got this bug and it makes me want to burn everything around me. I'm using Beta 3 on my iPod 5, and its the third time when i connect my iPod to a PC that does not have my musics, it just erase all musics! No confirmation, nothing. I set 'manual sync' on iPod, and it stills syncs with 'the' PC. I go my father house today , and i just plugged my iPod into his notebook and started playing some music from my iPod. But it happened again as the first time i did this. And the most annoying is that the iPod still recognizes all my music. It just cant play (gives the error circle) and on the iTunes, it shows no music on the ''coloured bar'' , but when i disable or enable whatever thing on the iPod options, the blue bar grows showing that there is music on the iPod. It's just.... Completely annoying.
    07-28-2013 12:00 AM
    It's the third time i got this bug and it makes me want to burn everything around me. I'm using Beta 3 on my iPod 5, and its the third time when i connect my iPod to a PC that does not have my musics, it just erase all musics! No confirmation, nothing. I set 'manual sync' on iPod, and it stills syncs with 'the' PC. I go my father house today , and i just plugged my iPod into his notebook and started playing some music from my iPod. But it happened again as the first time i did this. And the most annoying is that the iPod still recognizes all my music. It just cant play (gives the error circle) and on the iTunes, it shows no music on the ''coloured bar'' , but when i disable or enable whatever thing on the iPod options, the blue bar grows showing that there is music on the iPod. It's just.... Completely annoying.
    welcome to beta? *runs & hides*
    Good OL MC likes this.
    07-28-2013 12:09 AM
    Repeat after me: "It's a beta release". Have you reported the error to Apple? Or are you just here complaining that something in a beta release doesn’t work?
    Garz likes this.
    07-28-2013 12:10 AM
    To run a beta one must be at peace with the nature of beta.

That's the Zen & Tech moment of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fausty82 and BLiNK like this.
    07-28-2013 11:48 AM
    Repeat after me: "It's a beta release". Have you reported the error to Apple? Or are you just here complaining that something in a beta release doesn’t work?
    ​Amen
    07-28-2013 06:18 PM
    Can I do this if I'm not a developer?
    07-29-2013 12:30 PM
    Beta 3, yes... it's rumored beta 4 might not allow it... remains to be seen. But just because you can does not mean you should...
    07-29-2013 12:37 PM
    To run a beta one must be at peace with the nature of beta.

That's the Zen & Tech moment of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amen x 2.

Do what? Run a Beta version of iOS7? No, you should have a dev account.
    07-29-2013 12:37 PM
    How?

What website?

and thanks btw
    07-29-2013 12:38 PM
    Says beta 4 release rumor 28 minutes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2013 12:38 PM
    How?

What website?

and thanks btw
    https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/