The people have spoken! (Friends and family) I had to downgrade due to not receiving phone calls since I updated to beta 3. It was like being on vacation!

Can't wait for B4!
    I had it at first but after placing a out going call it has worked ever since .. So ill deal with it of they don't like it leave a vm or text me lol only one more week till b4 we hope lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    07-16-2013 07:38 PM
    No it's not safe if you do not know what your doing I highly recommend you do not attempt too because you could run into issues.
    Also no one here is going to help anybody do anything illegal it's against The rules and terms.

Good luck

I don't know if it's actually illegal. Just somewhat frowned upon
    07-16-2013 09:26 PM
    Having Facetime turned off fixed the call issue for me. I've also just noticed the yelllw & red warning colours are back when turning volume up high, shame. I don't think it's really needed.
    This solved the missed call issue for me as well. Initially I thought it was wifi being on...... but it was facetime all along.
    07-16-2013 09:45 PM
    I have the same random double call action.
    07-16-2013 10:29 PM
    Me too. Same here.
    07-16-2013 10:30 PM
    Why has the keyboard only been changed in some apps? I thought that if it were changed by Apple it would change in all 3rd party apps without the developers doing anything to it, am I wrong about this?
    07-17-2013 08:02 AM
    3rd party apps do not have access to this in Beta... As all developer can't update their aps to iOS 7 until release....
    07-17-2013 08:16 AM
    As much as I'm resisting, I keep toying with putting it back on my main phone!
    07-17-2013 09:22 AM
    Noticed that when receiving messages I don't get the notification.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk
    07-17-2013 09:23 AM
    I get that, but I would have thought 3rd party apps access the same code for the keyboard, so when it is changed by Apple it is instantly implemented by other apps whether or not the developers do anything about it. From the looks of it each app puts in its own code for the keyboard and so is independent of the main iOS keyboard. Sorry I just would have thought that all apps used one set of code for the keyboard.
    07-17-2013 10:26 AM
    Why has the keyboard only been changed in some apps? I thought that if it were changed by Apple it would change in all 3rd party apps without the developers doing anything to it, am I wrong about this?
    You are wrong. Let's take the Facebook app as an example. It was coded using the iOS 6 development kit. It runs using the iOS 6 code and is in it's own little world when it runs. It has no idea that it's running iOS 7 or that it contains a new keyboard. iOS 7 can run older code, which is why you see the old keyboard. When iOS 7 is released to the public, some apps may never be updated for whatever reason and if they contain a keyboard, it will be the older one.

I get that, but I would have thought 3rd party apps access the same code for the keyboard, so when it is changed by Apple it is instantly implemented by other apps whether or not the developers do anything about it. From the looks of it each app puts in its own code for the keyboard and so is independent of the main iOS keyboard. Sorry I just would have thought that all apps used one set of code for the keyboard.
    See above.
    07-17-2013 11:49 AM
    I have a question about updating apps in the app store. How do you clear them once they've been updated? In iOS 6, they would go away once u update the app. Now it just stays and shows the date when you updated it. i've attached a photo. Thanks~!iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-ipad-update.png
    07-17-2013 01:41 PM
    Thanks for clearing that up
    07-17-2013 02:01 PM
    I have a question about updating apps in the app store. How do you clear them once they've been updated? In iOS 6, they would go away once u update the app. Now it just stays and shows the date when you updated it. i've attached a photo. Thanks~!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipad update.PNG 
Views:	169 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	34365
    At this time you can't. It just deletes them after a certain amount of time. That time is currently undefined as far as I know.
    07-17-2013 02:34 PM
    At this time you can't. It just deletes them after a certain amount of time. That time is currently undefined as far as I know.
    Thank u for letting me know
    07-17-2013 03:10 PM
    hello,

Is anyone having problems recieving calls since downloading beta 3? Anyone got any advice??
    07-17-2013 04:43 PM
    I've been having HUGE issues with this. I reset my network settings and that has seemed to fix it in the last 30 minutes where I couldn't get any calls in previously. Another workaround is downloading YouMail, but you don't get the missed call notification unless they make it to the point where voicemail kicks in.
    07-17-2013 04:57 PM
    hello,

Is anyone having problems recieving calls since downloading beta 3? Anyone got any advice??
    Turn off FaceTime so I have heard

07-17-2013 07:45 PM
    Turn off FaceTime so I have heard

That does seem to do the trick. Although I didn't have too many problems with calls, when I disabled facetime I seemed to get alert tones for all of my text messages which is something that very recently popped up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-17-2013 09:12 PM
    hello,

Dryland and Ipheuria like this.
    07-17-2013 10:42 PM
    Turning facetime off seems to ease the pain, but in my case not 100%. it seems like it works for certain period of time and then stops, i.e. calls are not getting thru. Maybe it is sleep mode that screws it, or just a period of time that a device is active. I am using iPhone 4S.
    07-18-2013 09:36 AM
    Turning facetime off seems to ease the pain, but in my case not 100%. it seems like it works for certain period of time and then stops, i.e. calls are not getting thru. Maybe it is sleep mode that screws it, or just a period of time that a device is active. I am using iPhone 4S.
    Whatever the issue, remember, this is a beta release, and it is not yet ready for prime time use on a daily driver device. A word to the wise is sufficient.
    feng72 likes this.
    07-18-2013 09:45 AM
    Noticed that when receiving messages I don't get the notification.
    I'm seeing this same issue since yesterday. Notifications seem to work occasionally when the phone is locked but never when I'm using it. Not a huge but just slightly annoying
    07-18-2013 10:44 AM
    Since restoring my phone back to 6.1.4 I've ended up receiving double notifications for twitter. Instagram did the same so I removed and reinstalled it, and it sorted it. Have tried restoring again, still with the same issue!
    07-18-2013 10:52 AM
    On my iPhone 4S, beta 3 completely disables by phone, so when I hit home or lock button or flick the vibrate nothing at all happens, even if I had been using the phone a minute earlier. After holding home and lock button to restart it the phone seems fine and everything works as before, anybody else experiencing this?
    07-18-2013 03:20 PM
447 ... 1314151617 ...