Thinking of loading the beta .. I have been waiting just because well its beta lol I did beta test iOS 6 so I know what's expected .. Is beta 3 pretty stable or should I wait till 4 or 5 ? I see a lot of people abandon ship back to iOS 6 I don't what to go back and forth is it really that bad ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !
    Load it up! Beta 3 is the best yet but even betas 1 and 2 were rock solid for me.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.
    Dryland likes this.
    07-11-2013 01:39 AM
    Dictionary in iBooks has changed a bit. Just wondering why it's including Japanese definitions/translations.

iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21373529139.419604.jpg
    07-11-2013 03:52 AM
    Bug in iPad 3 happened in both betas. Open app switcher and nothing comes up. Power off then on fixes. Only happens if I leave on and does it on second day. Seems like a low RAM issue and iOS does not know what to do to load the app switcher cache.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    07-11-2013 07:55 AM
    Think I found a bug, when I go into the messaging app and add multiple (5-6) recipients the messaging app freezes and crashes
    07-11-2013 07:57 AM
    This phone bug is bad. Every call I get I can't answer. Get the two calls one on hold. How can I switch back to B2?
    07-11-2013 09:48 AM
    it does the same for my wife, she has an iPhone 4s, mine works fine(iphone 5),the only workaround is to call with facetime (not realy a workaround but at least i can contact her)
    07-11-2013 10:10 AM
    That totally explains it, I did have a respring today.
    Unfortunately... I doubt that it’s intentional... I more suspect that it’s a byproduct of the springboard crash... wish there was a fix for it.
    07-11-2013 10:35 AM
    This phone bug is bad. Every call I get I can't answer. Get the two calls one on hold. How can I switch back to B2?
    ​You can't. You can revert to 6.x though.
    07-11-2013 11:23 AM
    When this happens, I answer and hang up right away, then go and toggle Do not disturb on and off.
    then next call that comes in is fine (the person that just called will call back right away)

have to keep doing that, until Apple fix it (if they fix it ) in beta 4
    Last edited by gamer2win; 07-11-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    07-11-2013 11:25 AM
    I have this problem. But only from incoming fowarded call.
    After updating beta 3
    The calls comes in as 2 Calls. When you answer, You see 1 call (same call) is oh HOLD and you get the swap option, When you swap
    the other same call goes on HOLD .
    If I don't anwer the call, I get 2 missed calls of same time
    im having the same problem, iPhone 4S Beta 3
    any fix?!
    07-11-2013 12:32 PM
    I had to exchange my iPhone 5 at Apple store due to screen flex. Went well and the genius and I shared excitement in regard to the beta. When I came home with my replacement I quickly went to the dev portal and downloaded beta 3 and did a fresh install. Funny as I noticed some changes to the phone app that weren't there with my previous phone that I updated via OTA through each beta, dialpad is now white and changes to black when on a phone call , previously mine was always black. And now I have the option to decline a phone call, previously I was only given the option to swipe to answer. I think going forward I am going to skip the OTAs and just install via iTunes.
    07-11-2013 01:24 PM
    I had to exchange my iPhone 5 at Apple store due to screen flex. Went well and the genius and I shared excitement in regard to the beta. When I came home with my replacement I quickly went to the dev portal and downloaded beta 3 and did a fresh install. Funny as I noticed some changes to the phone app that weren't there with my previous phone that I updated via OTA through each beta, dialpad is now white and changes to black when on a phone call , previously mine was always black. And now I have the option to decline a phone call, previously I was only given the option to swipe to answer. I think going forward I am going to skip the OTAs and just install via iTunes.
    I update to beta 3 over OTA, what you described is there. So no difference from updating via itunes
    feng72 likes this.
    07-11-2013 01:30 PM
    Back on 6.1.4

Beta is getting there and I like seeing the progress though...

​I know for a fact I hate the animation transitions....
    07-11-2013 01:34 PM
    Back on 6.1.4

I think with this call bug ill wait to load until gm or maybe beta 5 ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    07-11-2013 01:42 PM
    I'm more intrigued by this "screen flex", how exactly was it flexing?
    07-11-2013 02:53 PM
    Back on 6.1.4

Do you hate the animation transitions due to the lag/slowness that they present? Or do you hate them all together regardless? Just curious. I was on the fence but leaning towards not caring for them because at least as of now, they seem to bog down the experience. My sincere hope is that beta is the cause, and that they will speed up considerably by launch.
    07-11-2013 04:13 PM
    I can not update or install new apps. Someone with the same problem?
    i had this problem when i did OTA for beta 3. then i did fresh install and it was fine.
    07-11-2013 04:31 PM
    Where is the play icon in the status bar >?<
    I haven't had that since the very first beta
    07-11-2013 04:41 PM
    would reinstalling beta 3 over itunes rather than ota fix the incoming call bug because it makes the phone almost unusable.
    07-11-2013 05:01 PM
    would reinstalling beta 3 over itunes rather than ota fix the incoming call bug because it makes the phone almost unusable.
    Download the beta ipsw from the Apple Developer web site... or elsewhere if you're not a developer... and install via iTunes in the same manner you installed the original beta.
    07-11-2013 05:15 PM
    Download the beta ipsw from the Apple Developer web site... or elsewhere if you're not a developer... and install via iTunes in the same manner you installed the original beta.
    would it fix the incoming call bug or only installing it will tell?
    07-11-2013 05:26 PM
    would it fix the incoming call bug or only installing it will tell?
    You'll have to install to find out...
    07-11-2013 05:36 PM
    Usually update my betas through iTunes. This time I was forced to do it via OTA. After the update my passcode was removed. The setting was set to off.
    In an app that supports landscape orientation go into multi-tasking then go to the home screen and the wallpaper disappears replaced with a black wallpaper.
    Lock screen music controls work intermittently. Albums don't show their album art.
    The app store doesn't show any of my purchased content.
    Keyboard shortcuts finally work but there is no way to reverse them.
    This beta has been more buggy for me than beta 2. One of my apps that worked on beta 1 & 2 no longer works along with the bugs I've submitted.
    The pano wallpaper on the lock screen is sweet but unless the lock screen elements are going to dynamically update there are always going to be situations where they get lost. I have a pano where the sky when set makes the elements white but when I move across the image there are areas with clouds where the white text turns white. So the the text would have to dynamically be changing depending on the color beneath so in dark areas it's white then in white areas it turns grey or black. This might lead to battery drain just from simply having pano wallpapers. So while it a neat thing if they can't get it perfect I'd rather not have it.
    07-11-2013 05:36 PM
    Back on 6.1.4

They make the phone feel slow as hell, specially when you quickly move through apps, I hope it gets better
    07-11-2013 05:52 PM
    The app store doesn't show any of my purchased content.
    This happened to me as well. I performed the reset, erase all content and settings and after this it worked for me.
    07-11-2013 06:33 PM
447 ... 910111213 ...