ios 7 beta is great but not ready

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
well ever since ios 7 beta tested was out i went ahead and upgraded my iphone 5 and test out ios 7 and see what its all about... i have used it for a few weeks or so and i love all the changes they have made to the new ios and the look of it is simple but does have alot to offer.. i know its not the official os and yeah there was glitches and bugs here and there like some apps dont work, my phone keeps resetting automatically and stuff like that.. i thought i was able to get pass it but i couldnt some stuff wasnt working properly so for me i decided to go back to ios 6 until ios 7 is officially released.. it was fun to play around with but until its released i am just gonna be back to ios 6.. what do everyone think of ios 7 as a beta tester and are you currently still using it on your phone or are you back to ios 6?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Using it as a daily driver on phone, tablet.

It's great, but it's very beta at times. Nature of the beast.

Wise to downgrade to iOS 6 and wait for the gold master/official release version if it's too buggy for what you need it for, daily...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
< rant> What is it about beta do people fail to comprehend? Of course it's "not ready" - it's {expletives deleted} beta... < /rant>...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I run it on my daily and though I think I have submitted maybe 20 or more bugs it hasn't affected my daily use of my devices at all. Granted perhaps I don't use my devices as heavy as some others might and my devices are also personal devices at that too. I will be using all the betas on my daily I did the same with iOS 6. I love discovering and submitting bugs and since it's probably the longest time tha I ever run the stock iOS it's probably the most fun I have with it too.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
It was fun to play around with and see what it's all about and I downgraded now and. Can't wait for the official release to see what changes they made and how it is going to turn out

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Those of us who are supposed to be doing this have no option but to keep iOS 7 installed and continue updating to make sure our apps work with it and that things don't pop up...as they did on one of our apps with beta 2. We don't have the choice of going back to iOS 6 because the fun is gone. This is not something you should be doing for fun - it's work. It's a job.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I use it on my work phone to test it and its definitely not ready, but still enjoy it. In fact, everything about it makes me want to put it on my main iPhone.

I also put it on the mini and its horrible. Even with all that, I expect it and haven't looked back.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I use it on my work phone to test it and its definitely not ready, but still enjoy it. In fact, everything about it makes me want to put it on my main iPhone.

I also put it on the mini and its horrible. Even with all that, I expect it and haven't looked back.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

For me I only have one phone and I did like it but to have it on my main phone I can't plus drains to much battery and I know its just a beta tested and I did get to test it and like it.. Now I'm just gonna wait for it to be officially release but in the men time sticking to my ios6 on my iPhone 5

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why do these threads keep popping up? I have seen countless numbers since beta 1. You guys are all saying the same thing. "I know it's a beta so I know it's going to be glitchy, but there are still glitches. How can I stop this?" Are you serious? Knock it off with these threads.

Blake

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Why do these threads keep popping up? I have seen countless numbers since beta 1. You guys are all saying the same thing. "I know it's a beta so I know it's going to be glitchy, but there are still glitches. How can I stop this?" Are you serious? Knock it off with these threads.

Blake

I think you can blame it on the Facebook/Twitter era. People post things just to be heard.....no matter how blatantly annoying it is.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry but this post sounded like the kid was bored and decided to take his boredom on the net because he had nothing else to talk about. Lol "what do you think about ios 7?" Lol good post made me laugh though.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Your thread title dictates you're not intelligent enough to make worthwhile use of a beta. Please don't install any other beta software in the future.

soc

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I personally think the beat version of the ios7 is great. O.K, it has a few bugs and floors, but who doesn't - this includes myself!! I think the next update is on or around the 8th July. Come on, lets remain positive!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen