iOS 7 beta 2 battery life-iPhone 5

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Here's a question for all you iPhone 5 owners testing iOS 7 beta 2: How's the battery life? If possible screen shots would be fun for all.

Disclaimer-
1. I understand iOS 7 is in beta and not ready for the public

2. This thread is ONLY for iOS 7 beta 2 battery life on iPhone 5

3. This thread is not for complaints, just a simple comparison with other testing.

Enjoy.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I seen that but most of that thread is based for beta 1 AND there was a lot of banter. Just wanted a clean thread...simple and to the point, ya dig?? :)

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
It varies, depending on what processes are going on.

Sometimes it gets stuck on something, gets hot, and runs way down quickly, sometimes it runs way cool. A hard reset typically gets rid of the former issue, but when that happens (the heating up and quick rundown) usage stats aren't kept, for whatever reason.

When that's not going on, I find battery life to be comparable to or better than iOS 6.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
It varies, depending on what processes are going on.

Sometimes it gets stuck on something, gets hot, and runs way down quickly, sometimes it runs way cool. A hard reset typically gets rid of the former issue, but when that happens (the heating up and quick rundown) usage stats aren't kept, for whatever reason.

When that's not going on, I find battery life to be comparable to or better than iOS 6.

Really? The same or better (beta 2)? I really hope that's the case because I JUST got this brand new iPhone 5 as a replacement of my old iphone5 and so far it's battery life is 10x better than what I was experiencing before.

Question: do I need (or is it recommended) to recondition my battery after putting iOS 7 beta 2 on this phone?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Wen I had the beta 2 version on my phone the battery life was horrible it would be fully charge and if I am texting and stuff in my phone in about 2 hours or so the battery would already be at 20%.. Couldn't use iOS 7 on my main phone

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Wen I had the beta 2 version on my phone the battery life was horrible it would be fully charge and if I am texting and stuff in my phone in about 2 hours or so the battery would already be at 20%.. Couldn't use iOS 7 on my main phone

That blows. Gotta love beta. Lol.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Great battery life for me. Been on 3G all day and this is what I get.

8yratyga.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner