IPhone was upgraded to iOs7. I have this error " This device is not registered as part of the iphone developer program, if you are a member of the program please register your device in the iphone developer program portal" then it gives me a website. I want to roll back the OS but the phone won't be read through itunes since it's constantly stuck at this screen. Please help!
    06-30-2013 10:20 PM
    Check out the information found via the following iMore Blog link. Hopefully, it will help you.

http://www.imore.com/how-downgrade-i...eta-back-ios-6
    06-30-2013 11:39 PM
    IPhone was upgraded to iOs7. I have this error " This device is not registered as part of the iphone developer program, if you are a member of the program please register your device in the iphone developer program portal" then it gives me a website. I want to roll back the OS but the phone won't be read through itunes since it's constantly stuck at this screen. Please help!
    This is the reason you need to be a developer to install beta software...
    You can try dfu mode and restore in iTunes or
    Pay 99 dollars and register your device and run the beta

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    06-30-2013 11:42 PM
    Now that JustMe'D posted the solution and answered the OP's question...I think it's time for the same warnings and retorts many of us have been echoing throughout these threads. We've had many members come here and exclaim that they are not happy with the idea that these beta testing versions of iOS be limited to developers only, and that the consumer should also have access to it so that they can see how it works and give their feedback to Apple...

THIS IS NOT THE POINT OF THE EXERCISE.

...this is a developer program, not a consumer testing program, and there is no legitimate way for a consumer to get feedback back to Apple about it, so those who wanted to argue that THAT was their goal will find that to be an effort in futility.

This thread is the main reason why you should refrain from doing this without the proper access or understanding of what you're doing.
    07-01-2013 08:04 AM
    In reality this isn't for me. I'm a BlackBerry fan all the way. Had to help out a friend. I would never do that to my iphone. I use it as just an ipod now. Thanks for all the help. I'll check back and give updates. Appreciate it!
    07-01-2013 10:58 AM
    In reality this isn't for me. I'm a BlackBerry fan all the way. Had to help out a friend. I would never do that to my iphone. I use it as just an ipod now. Thanks for all the help. I'll check back and give updates. Appreciate it!
    Well at least you can keep it for future reference when you are in the position of having to pick between iOS, Android or Windows after Blackberry stops selling consumer products, lol.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    07-01-2013 11:05 AM
    That was mean. I love my Q10
    07-01-2013 02:51 PM
    There are some bitter Playbook owners out there, just now... Well, probably not here.

As for your friend, unless he or she gets the phone's UDID registered, the phone's a brick till September.

Well, unless the downgrade to iOS 6 works -- see other thread. (Go into DFU mode, etc.)
    07-02-2013 10:29 AM