Rumor Mill: iOS7 Beta 3 Monday 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Twitter & a couple of other sites reporting this... take it for what it's worth... start looking at 1PM Eastern time...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. B3 is usually when I move it to my main device.

B1 i install clean and test everything
B2 I restore from my main device back up to test some more
B3 I leap of faith on my main device :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I really hope it drops on the 8th I heard there are a few features that are up Apple's sleeves so it would be kind of �� to see what new features. Most of all I'd just like to see how many of the bugs have been worked out and if any changes from whatever feedback they have received might make anything different.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Is there a site that can be viewed by the public that shows reported bugs to apple? I don't think there is but I thought I would ask anyway.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a site that can be viewed by the public that shows reported bugs to apple? I don't think there is but I thought I would ask anyway.

None that I can share. Everything is locked up behind the developers portal... and guarded with the NDA to which all developers agreed.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

well the threads on iMore honestly give you the lay of the land on bugs in iOS 7. So just go into the beta bug threads that are usually stickied in this section.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Really hope beta 3 drops Monday 7/8!!

HUGE improvement from beta 1 to 2! Hopefully as big an improvement with the next round.

Need. More. Stability. :D

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
it will drop when it drops, you will not miss the huge THUD and it will not be before 1pm EST (if it happens today)

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I really hope it drops on the 8th I heard there are a few features that are up Apple's sleeves so it would be kind of �� to see what new features. Most of all I'd just like to see how many of the bugs have been worked out and if any changes from whatever feedback they have received might make anything different.

Hope your correct. I like to see quick reply as a new feature. If they don't add it after final release, then in my opinion that would be a bad move considering they added it to their MAC OS and not their mobile OS.

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hope your correct. I like to see quick reply as a new feature. If they don't add it after final release, then in my opinion that would be a bad move considering they added it to their MAC OS and not their mobile OS.

I think quick reply will be a 7.X feature... Got to save some things for later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2