hi guys i need your help.. i have an issue since i downloaded beta 2.. my top status bar, with the carrier service, wifi/3-4g service, time and battery indicator that's at the top of the screen when in portrait doesnt auto roate when the phone is turned to landscape..

the bar just sits on the side, which ever side you rotate ur phone.. i have read in a forum that this doesnt happen on everyones phone..

i dont know if the picture attached, but if it did.. if you look at the left side of the screen, you will see what i am talking about..

thanks for any help..
    Attached Thumbnails Status bar ios 7 beta 2-photo.png  
    06-28-2013 09:38 AM
    hi guys i need your help.. i have an issue since i downloaded beta 2.. my top status bar, with the carrier service, wifi/3-4g service, time and battery indicator that's at the top of the screen when in portrait doesnt auto roate when the phone is turned to landscape..

the bar just sits on the side, which ever side you rotate ur phone.. i have read in a forum that this doesnt happen on everyones phone..

i dont know if the picture attached, but if it did.. if you look at the left side of the screen, you will see what i am talking about..

thanks for any help..
    What kind of help are you looking for? It’s a beta release... there will be bugs. Some are big. Some are nits. It will all get sorted out in time. In the meanwhile, submit a bug report to Apple via the developer's network and let them sort it out.
    sj-performance likes this.
    06-28-2013 09:55 AM
    I found a fix but the status bar color is then incorrect. So go to settings then general, accesebility and switch control then switches tap the first item that appers and than select right or left head movement than go back and turn switch control to on wait a few seconds and status bar will be fixed. You can turn it off then. Hope it helps otherwise contact me.
    07-06-2013 02:47 AM