iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373035249.141370.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373035262.673879.jpg

I dont seem to have any settings in notification center that enables it. But it does work. i think it is part of the today summary.

What do you get if you launch and use the apple I mean yahoo with a better icon i mean apple weather app.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 33703
View attachment 33704

I dont seem to have any settings in notification center that enables it. But it does work. i think it is part of the today summary.

What do you get if you launch and use the apple I mean yahoo with a better icon i mean apple weather app.

Yeah I'm an *****. I didn't realize weather had changed to that. I had today view turned off, but also was searching for the old view 7 day forecast. I'm gonna miss that.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
no biggy. i don't care for the calendar day view (it takes up to much space) but like the today and tomorrow summary. good on ya.

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just went through all the pages and hadn't seen this issue noted anywhere. Anyone else's music app automatically go back to the "A's" as opposed to where you left off?

For instance if I am down in the "T's" for A Tribe Called Quest and leave the music app, when I later return it defaults back up to the very top to "A" artists.

From what I can remember iOS6 would stay wherever I left off.

Last edited:

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a setting to change the background color in folders? Mine only appear in grey. I noticed a few pages back someones folder background was blue.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Did a search but couldn't find this one...every time I have to reset my Iphone 5 (Beta 2), it forgets the Wifi networks it's been connected to, so I need to re-enter the password.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys check out the screenshots it looks as though you can send a tweet through Siri you just don't have the share option in the notification Center through the beta. Did anybody else notice this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373067664.868181.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373067681.801011.jpg

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Pretty sure Siri has been able to do that since iOS 6. I know the facebook status for sure.

Sent from the collector home world.

Yes you are right. Im just pointing out that though the "post to FaceBook" & "post to Twitter" feature is not available in the new notification pull down, Siri still allows one to post to those social networks without having to do it through the apps themselves. I'm pointing this out because 1) not sure is people are aware of Siri still allowing it in the Betas and 2) some people are thinking or wondering if Apple will being back the "Post to..." Widget back. To me, looks promising that apple will be that feature back since they haven't removed it from Siri :)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes you are right. Im just pointing out that though the "post to FaceBook" & "post to Twitter" feature is not available in the new notification pull down, Siri still allows one to post to those social networks without having to do it through the apps themselves. I'm pointing this out because 1) not sure is people are aware of Siri still allowing it in the Betas and 2) some people are thinking or wondering if Apple will being back the "Post to..." Widget back. To me, looks promising that apple will be that feature back since they haven't removed it from Siri :)

Ok cool or maybe they want people to use Siri instead of the widgets.

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just encountered this. When closing out apps in the app switcher going from right to left I was left with an app icon on the bottom but but had already closed the app out. Leaving no window to drag up.

Hit the home button, then double tapped it again and the window was back and able to close the second time.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I doubt that. Only because of privacy.

True but remember also if they put it back into NC which is now available on the lock screen there goes the privacy issue. So no matter what users would have to disable NC on lock screen or Siri.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
True but remember also if they put it back into NC which is now available on the lock screen there goes the privacy issue. So no matter what users would have to disable NC on lock screen or Siri.

The only different with that, is NC in the lock screen is by user choice. One can turn off that particular feature. Bottom line it's all beta of course.

msteiner0539

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a few bugs.
When I try to delete or remove a city from my weather app, it just crashes. Reopen and said city still in list.
Also, when in Safari, and I switch apps via app switcher, and go back to Safari it is locked (unable to swipe, close or anything).

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed a few bugs.
When I try to delete or remove a city from my weather app, it just crashes. Reopen and said city still in list.
Also, when in Safari, and I switch apps via app switcher, and go back to Safari it is locked (unable to swipe, close or anything).

​Have you reported the bug? It's not happening to me.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting a crash when I try to search the server for email not on the device. it always exits out of the mail app after it searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2