iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing iCloud asking to enter in your password everytime the phone is restarted? It's quite annoying for me.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wow is beta 2 snappy. Funny because I was actually happy with the performance of Beta 1 ... They have really done a great job with this, it's usually beta 3 for me that has the big performance boost.

Usually every year there is something major that breaks in beta 3. I hope not this year.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Bug #1 Occasionally the home screen wallpaper will disappear to a black screen, locking the phone and re-opening seems to bring it back
Bug # 2 Landscape multi-tasking window keeps the app images in portrait mode
Bug # 3 Vine doesn't play or upload videos, though this isn't an Apple problem, simply incompatible on Beta software.

The animations etc are a lot smoother, battery life still isn't great but it's considerably better than it was on Beta 1, locking and unlocking the phone still feels a little laggy to me, though that could be down to the fade out/fade in animation, hopefully that'll be sped up a little.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Music controls from control center broke in beta 2. They did work in beta 1.

Working fine for me.

aryra3er.jpg

jops24

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing the carrier signal, time, and battery status stay in black color text in the homescreen? also when the hotspot indicator is on it wont hide in any app, it just stays there...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well my hole point of running a beta is to find flaws like this... Sure thinks can be added, but since Apple was proved of the calendar sucking in the Keynote, i guess this is a something they will keep with....

Not naming the flaws won't help apple find them.

And Since this is a discusion about bugs (and properly missing things), i find it a good place to ask for peoples opinions... So if you don't have any, don't reply :)

Shh that type of thinking is frowned upon in these forums. Lol

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
man.. My battery is getting a serious hit, down to 4% in about 9 hourd with very little use, I'll do a reset and see how it goes, beta 1 had excellent battery in my iphone 5

AndrePeniche

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm using iOS 7 Beta 2 on iPhone 4S.
Everything is much smoother than beta 1, except typing.
I'm having an incredibly slow typing on messages and whatsapp. Anybody experiencing that?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm using iOS 7 Beta 2 on iPhone 4S.
Everything is much smoother than beta 1, except typing.
I'm having an incredibly slow typing on messages and whatsapp. Anybody experiencing that?

Is it consistent with other apps? It might be a whatsapp issue with ios7 and there's nothing developers can do until fall.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
man.. My battery is getting a serious hit, down to 4% in about 9 hourd with very little use, I'll do a reset and see how it goes, beta 1 had excellent battery in my iphone 5

Sounds like one of your apps is constantly trying to update or connect to something. I took my iPhone off charge before I went to bed last night, it's now 8:30PM here and my battery is still around 20% despite heavy usage, tempted to say it's even better than IOS 6 for me at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR