iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakerman1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Picture Icons in Messages, beta 2?

Some are saying that in there messages app the have picture icons in the new beta 2. I do not, so I was wondering if there is a trick to that or what?

Ken

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Issues:

- Vine app and Instagram Video is not working.
- the top bar with your service provider, time and battery never disappears. Even when watching a YouTube video, it stays in the same spot (so in landscape, it looks awkward)

An issue I'm also having is my text messages aren't appearing in the notification centre. I get the little text sound fine and it has a one in the icon but I'm not getting the push notification.

shadski1

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't allow that now! if i click on pic it just says copy or more. More only gives me the option to forward to another text or email. Yes you could always select mass pics in IOS6 (but limit for sending seemed to be 5).

Don't you have to tap on the pic and then save to the camera roll? I never knew you could mass select pics to save.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: Picture Icons in Messages, beta 2?

what does that mean? if I message 2 imessage people?

Yes. An iMessage group chat consists of 3 parties or more. Only then will you see
avatars for contacts. Perhaps it'll change in a later beta where avatars show for
one-on-one SMS/iMessage. Would be cool.

matters05

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
iOS 7 Beta 2 iMessage and contacts

So today I updated to iOS 7 Beta 2 and all my contacts were lost and iMessage wasn't working. So I went into settings and it said "iMessage: Waiting for Activation..." and even if i shut off my phone and turn it back on it still is "waiting for activation". Please help i want iMessage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner