iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Swiping left in messages show time stamps.

8uhe4u4e.jpg

Nexevious

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey I don't know what the problem is, but I can't install the new beta. I downloaded it but can't install. I press "install now" it says verifying software then says Software Update Unavailable. I do have a registered device (iPod touch 5) but I registered it after I downloaded the first beta and my developers account is about to expire. Thanks.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Messages changed the name of the person we're chatting with ( on top ), instead of showing my wife's name as I have it on contacts, it shows her as "wife"... Weird !!

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Messages changed the name of the person we're chatting with ( on top ), instead of showing my wife's name as I have it on contacts, it shows her as "wife"... Weird !!

Nice catch. It now uses nicknames and I assume relationships. That's a nice add.

Johnbibbs

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Great catch. I've been wanting my phones to do this for years because I have my parents listed with their full names for sorting purposes in Outlook but wanted it to show as Mom or Dad on the phone.

Thanks for pointing that out.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Noticed that when a song is playing the lock screen automatically keeps the music
controls showing instead of having to double-click the home button. And double-
clicking the home button does nothing. Won't even take it back to display the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods