iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slazh

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I am the only one who is annoyed by:

• The music player's inability to shuffle all music and the band discographies? (I know you can do it by using Siri, but it's a little tricky compared to pressing a button).

• The confusing calendar, where you'll have to scroll through the day to see any appointments? Furthermore its hard to keep track of which days you have appointments, which is of course nice to see if you need to quickly find an available day

I could probably find more, but this is what really makes me irritated.

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

• The music player's inability to shuffle all music and the band discographies? (I know you can do it by using Siri, but it's a little tricky compared to pressing a button).

• The confusing calendar, where you'll have to scroll through the day to see any appointments? Furthermore its hard to keep track of which days you have appointments, which is of course nice to see if you need to quickly find an available day

I can see that being an issue, however personally I don't use my iPhone for music, but use and 3rd party app for calendar, notes, tasks and appointments. I usually find installed-default apps only work "a-bit" to make you want more.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I'm more annoyed that in landscape your cover art is random instead of being arranged a-z.

qwerty1974

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the same as you, iphone 5 with ios 7 beta 1 without udid registration and did the ota update and it all works fine so far, (touch wood) thanks for the advice.

slazh

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I can see that being an issue, however personally I don't use my iPhone for music, but use and 3rd party app for calendar, notes, tasks and appointments. I usually find installed-default apps only work "a-bit" to make you want more.

Music is one of the things i use my iPhone for the most :)
And i have downloaded a 3rd party app now, but only in iOS 7. i loved the calendar in iOS 6...

But i wonder why Apple have changed something that works great (in my opinion) , to something being a-pain-in-the-***...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Another bug (at least for me). Notification banners appear BEHIND the status bar, or at least they appear transparent...making them unreadable because the status bar icons, etc block the text.

jordb22

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
It took me 40 minutes to update mine. My co-worker it took an hour and a half.

I'm running on an AT&T 4s and over all everything seems to be much smoother.

I've had 2 bugs so far:
1. After initial set up my phone number didn't work with iMessages. I had to play around with iMessages and after waiting a while it finally worked.
2. When in messages when I unlocked my phone and went right to message the button at the top to return to list of conversations was gone and had to close out of the app entirely then it reappeared.

trstnbrtt

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Landscape Album Art is sorted by the album name... I couldn't figure out why Faith No More was at the beggining, but the album is Angel Dust... then it clicked

HBennis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine after a good 30 mins is still stuck at start screen - Apple logo and progressing bar (not progressing much actually).

Is this normal?

iTunes does not recognise it yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2