iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeforester1

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
One thing I noticed, one of the apple wallpapers has disappeared in Beta 2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372134177.586870.jpg
Here is the screen in Beta two, if anyone is still in beta one they can compare. It was a pretty ugly background anyway haha

Can anyone confirm that beta 2 supports iPad?

Volvo Thaicharoen

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I found bugs in Messages and Mail app. Messages does not open every time. Mail closes when scroll through lots of emails. Anyone faces the some problem as mine?? Will restore tonight and see if they solved.

Thanks.

CombativesGo

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
iOS7 beta 2

I had to revert to ios6 because the battery life was so poor for me on beta one. I had to recharge it by about midday. Is the batter life any better with iOS7 beta 2?

slazh

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Dont run a BETA then.

Well my hole point of running a beta is to find flaws like this... Sure thinks can be added, but since Apple was proved of the calendar sucking in the Keynote, i guess this is a something they will keep with....

Not naming the flaws won't help apple find them.

And Since this is a discusion about bugs (and properly missing things), i find it a good place to ask for peoples opinions... So if you don't have any, don't reply :)

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with apps comparability I would go in settings>general>usage and remove the apps from there and then reinstall. I did this for Instagram and videos now work.

Simbadda

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with apps comparability I would go in settings>general>usage and remove the apps from there and then reinstall. I did this for Instagram and videos now work.

Thanks for this tip. Instagram now plays video, but vine still won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I wish Apple would implement swiping between screens in notification centre. I'm not liking having to tap at the top every time I want to change.

moses_1122

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
got another bug. happens most of the time tried hard reboot didnt work.. so heres the bug. aftr using camera u press da home button. try swiping open da notification centre or control center. dey dont open unles u swipe to change da homescreen page atleast once...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
On an iPad3 Wifi - there's a couple things I do daily that iOS7 isn't very good at...

1) Displaying my local paper's PDF version...
2) Airplay very intermittent..

About to take the iPad back to 6.1.3

Shisha Smoker

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
just reporting another bug: my Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic worked fine in beta 1 but are not working so well with beta 2. siri and volume function still work but skipping tracks doesn't.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
got another bug. happens most of the time tried hard reboot didnt work.. so heres the bug. aftr using camera u press da home button. try swiping open da notification centre or control center. dey dont open unles u swipe to change da homescreen page atleast once...

what the heck is this?

After translating this abomination of the english language, I tried to duplicate the issue and it works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner