Just got this news from very popular gadget lover,chris pirillo.He got this news from Cupertino.....it's a good news for those who think icons looks very bad.Bt i loved everything in it. So we have to wait for this fall to know abt the finished icon design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-20-2013 09:35 AM
    The good news is that the design of the iOS 7 icons is not finished? Okay. Thank you for the update and I hope you have a great day...
    06-20-2013 09:40 AM
    That's not really good news at all. This is the first time in as long as I can remember that apple released such a beta OS update. It needs a lot of work and I am sure apple will get it all worked out before launch.
    06-20-2013 10:00 AM
    The good news is that the design of the iOS 7 icons is not finished? Okay. Thank you for the update and I hope you have a great day...
    See,it is a good news for those who r hating its icons. It might look really good after launch,who knows. It's actually good news. N stop being sarcastic. :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D and LCW like this.
    06-20-2013 12:21 PM
    That's why it's released as a beta. If it was finished software it would be released. I feel like people put so much stock in the betas that it tarnishes the final launch and presentation. This is a beta and lots will change between now and September/October.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    Fausty82 likes this.
    06-20-2013 03:36 PM
    obviously it needs a lot of work. Its the first time since 07 that Apple changed the look of it
    Premium1 likes this.
    06-20-2013 04:45 PM
    That's why it's released as a beta. If it was finished software it would be released. I feel like people put so much stock in the betas that it tarnishes the final launch and presentation. This is a beta and lots will change between now and September/October.

Completely agree with u.

Sent from my iPad
    06-21-2013 02:32 AM

While I agree I also think there are elements that wont change even though it might be a beta. I felt and still feel that unless there is a strong disagreement with the icons they might get tweaked as in saturation, etc. I just don't feel like the actual look of it, the image used for the icon will change. I guess we'll see it's what makes things exciting right?
    06-21-2013 02:11 PM