iOS 7 Hidden Features

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not in terms of giving developers to change default apps, but providing advanced settings such as this. We are not idiots and I personally would like to control iOS slightly more.

You may not be an idiot, and I am not an idiot... but they are out there... and some of them have iPhones. :) #justsaying

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has been mentioned... But you can flick up notification banners when they pop up. IOS6 didn't have this.

I'm SO glad you can get dismiss the banners more quickly now - before had to wait however many seconds for them to get out of the way to hit any buttons that were towards the top.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this has been mentioned... But you can flick up notification banners when they pop up. IOS6 didn't have this.

I'm SO glad you can get dismiss the banners more quickly now - before had to wait however many seconds for them to get out of the way to hit any buttons that were towards the top.

You could do this in iOS 6. But you had to pull it down first then up

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

This annoys me as well.
I use Assistive Touch & that floating sphere is disabled until the banner goes away.

Good Luck