iOS 7 on bigger screens?

iCeborg

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
One thing caught my eye though. None of the demo happened on a bigger screen and even on Apple.com, iOS 7 is shown only on iPhone. I wonder how it will look on my Mini and dad's iPad 2.

Any one see any thing elsewhere that I may have missed?

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and I discovered this and I think I agree: http://tristanedwards.me/what-ios7-should-look-like

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny you talk about screen size, with the thinner fonts it looks like apple may be setting themselves up for larger screens on their iphones as well, just a opinion.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Funny you talk about screen size, with the thinner fonts it looks like apple may be setting themselves up for larger screens on their iphones as well, just a opinion.

I too think it's going happen (when is question) but I don't think the font is the telling factor. After using iOS 7 for a few days now I feel that the overall look and feel is more conducive to a larger form factor.

BigDog353

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed that on the phone log screen i am unable to see my most recent calls because it is covered by the top of the screen. I am thinking that iOS 7 was set up for a 4.5 inch screen or larger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2